Hunger

Mark's POV~

I scan the crowd of demons for something with a pulse. My fangs grow longer as my eyes go red and everyone backs away.

"I want blood." I hiss and the man in white stares.
"You shouldn't exist yet." He says, terror edging his voice. "Thomas! Where did you find him?!" He yells.
"I found him by the furnaces. He rose out of the ashes." Tom says, the rest of the demons moving away from him.
"Chain him up and don't let him out until the new world is made!"
"Y-yes sir." Tom says and comes closer to me.

I restrain myself from attacking him as he leads me to his courters.
He turns and his neck is unprotected.
I hiss and my fangs grow as I open my mouth.

"Keep your control brother." He pleads as he starts to tie me to the ground.
"Blood." I growl and he sighs.
"There isn't any blood here. I can't feed you."
"Name." I hiss.
"What?"
"Name."
"I don't know what you mean." He shakes his head.

My stomach lurches and I groan in pain. My fangs shrink back to their normal size and I give in, shaking in pain as I sit on the ground.
My stomach turns and flips as it growls. I pant, trying to get used to the pain.
My body quivers as I fight the hunger.

"Brother?" Tom asks, concern edging his voice as he sits by me.
"I need blood." I wince in pain as my stomach tightens and twists.
"Do you have control?" He asks, confused how I just formed a sentence.
"Barely." I groan.

My stomach feels like it's being compressed and stretched. I quiver as the pain grows.

"Here." Tom says, lifting my body up and offering his arm.
"What?" I pant.
"Drink my blood. It'll hold you over long enough for god to make an animal or something for the new world."
"No. I can't do that to you." I shake my head.
"Do it Brother." He orders and I sigh.

I sink my fangs into his skin and his thick black blood fills my mouth. I suck it slowly as the pain in my stomach gradually fades. Once the pain is bareable I let go and pant, some of the blood dripping from my mouth.
He gasps and his fangs in the same place as mine grow a bit longer then the rest.

"What the-?" He asks, absentmindedly.

I lick the blood off my lips and continue to pant.

"Brother, why didn't you drink more?" He asks, confused.
"If I did I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from sucking you dry." I pant.
"But you're still hungry."
"That may be but I can't lose my brother."
"How can you have compassion? Other demons wouldn't have thought twice."
"I'm not a demon."

I feel my stomach lurch and I groan, knowing the blood I drank won't last long. I feel bile coming up my throat before puking up the black blood.
I cough as my body shakes as the hunger returns. I collapse and lay there, my stomach tightening and lurching.

"Brother?!"

I pant as my stomach compresses itself and tries to stretch. I groan as the pain grows and my body quivers uncontrollably. I try to fight it as I feel weak. I curl up, trying to fight the feeling of stabbing in my stomach. I hiss in pain as I feel like my insides are being ripped apart.
It can't get much worse.....

*Well then.....Imma fix that hunger soon. Probably. See all you lovely masturbation nekos in the next chapter!*