Proposal?

A/N: sorry this is quite short, and it sucks because I'm not a flirty or romantic type sorry.

Fluff, no smut nor yaoi sorry

picture above ain't mine, credit to owner, although I wished this happened in the anime at least once.

{ Kirito }

"Kiritoooo!"   Lets just say I was peacefully relaxing under the tree with a bright sun while Klein was trying to get my attention.  He kept going on and on about wanting to go on a date with me.

Yes, we're dating but I'm not much of a date person, I don't find the point in doing so and I'm definitely not affectionate with other people.

"Klein I already said no" I muttered almost drifting of to sleep on the grass.  I noticed he didn't reply and opened my eyes to see him hovering over me. 

"K-klein what the h-hell?"  I felt my cheeks blush in embarrassment at how close he was on me.  He didn't say anything he just kept looking down on me until he brought his hand to my face and l ruffled my hair.

He chuckled at how I looked with a crimson red face,  I groaned and pushed him off.

"Kirito can I ask you something?"  I was still laying down with my eyes closed wondering what he wanted to ask me now. I look over at him and notice him fiddling with his fingers.

"What is it?"

"I...uhhh" he looked like he had trouble telling me so I went over to him and put my arm over his shoulder.

"Hey it's okay, I won't judge you, I'm here for you alright. I trust you, with my whole life even.  Because you're everything to me, you're my reason to live.  I wouldn't know what to do with my life if it wasn't by your side-mphm"

Klein cut me off by kissing me passionately with tears on his eyes.  I blushed and tangled my tongue besides his own while he slightly tried dominating me.

He straddled me on the grass and continued kissing me but I was running out of breath and pulled away with spit connecting us.  He looked at me over and smiled while leaving lightly kisses on my neck.

"Klein can you tell me now?"  He nodded with tears in his eyes but quickly wiped them away. 

"Sit up" I obligated and stood up beside him although soon groaned realizing the height difference again.  He chuckled and looked at me once again while blushing madly on his tinted cheeks.

"Um..Klein...so what" I stopped mid sentence looking at him going down on one knee pulling out a small case revealing a gorgeous ring.

"K-kirito, you well know I'm not good at this but here goes nothing.  Like you said in that speech of yours, I love you and I wouldn't know where I would be without you by my side.  You're my whole world my entire existence and I would like to enjoy the rest of my life by your side.  You're the reason I keep fighting and try to make myself a better person just for you.  So would you like to be my peanut butter to my jelly?" 

I couldn't help but chuckle at what he said and I still had tears on my eyes when I screamed, "yes!yes!!"

He got tears on his eyes as well and put the ring on my finger.  He hugged me tightly and so did I then he kissed me with so much force I almost fell back.  We pulled away panting for air, we just looked into each other's eyes blushing and giggling like little girls.

few min later

Right after we both calmed down we both still had a huge smile on our faces.  Including me which is quite a shocker. 

"Klein, when did you even think of that cheesy speech?"  I was quite impressed he rarely knows how to express his feelings, just like me.

"Well.....uhh...it just came out actually, and besides I used some of what you said"  I just chuckle at his dorky face and cuddle beside him.

I'll finally have a family on my own, and with Klein being at my side it will surely be amazing.

-

A/N: I'm not sure I'll posting regularly like I always do on this story and on the rest of my stories.

That is because I have a lot of stuff going on right now.