CONGRATS!

I made it to chapter 5! even though i keep making short because of PSSA, i appreciate all the votes. 

22 VOTES! 685 VIEWS! i hope i can make it to 50 votes soon, Thank you all for the votes! NOW SHARE IT WITH ALL YOUR FRIENDS! 

>///< my #FavoriteYaoi I NEED A FREAKING SEASON 2!

Let me tell you why this is my favorite/only yaoi i love, look at the anime art style<3 it's amazing right? RIGHT?! RIGHT?!! The story was just...AMAZING. I love how Shion goes Yandere-like when it comes to Nezumi. 

I don't really like any other types of Yaoi, for example JunJou Romantica, the anime is awesome and all but the anime style  is just...=_= bad. I can't enjoy the sex  when they have a HORSE FACE! SERIOUSLY THE ANIME IS AWESOME! BUT THE ANIME/ART STYLE MATTERS TO ME, i can't help focus on how bad it..

Have you guys heard of Ouran high school host club? pfft..everyone knows about how there "might" be a season 2! except for me i just found out yesterday.. the anime is lovely and the style is amazing, i wanted to watch season 2 of it so bad that i decided to read the manga...but...the...art...style....IS TERRIBLE! so i gave up after three seconds, i can't endure the monstrosity. 

If you read till the end share with your friends and upvote!