Focusing on Jar of Hearts(Yaoi)

Heyo~ it's Liz! Right now i'm focusing on Jar of hearts(Yaoi) Instead of rushing everything like i did in this, i'm taking my time explaining the story(not typing though >.>)

Jar of Hearts will have Yaoi/Yuri/Normal Romance in it, Adin is the main person though. I won't be writing any parts for this, but next month i'll make two long parts.

Jar of hearts will be a harem with girls and boys, Adin, the main person will be capturing the hearts of everyone he meets, his brother is no exception. The reason why i'm naming it Jar Of Heart is because it's a made up Otome Game! Lucien't Rance is a rude, jealous, mean noble, by the time every kid turns 10 they're supposed to take  test to see if they have magic. Rance had the weakest one <<Earth>> <<Earth level 3: Dirt>> You can train to improve but he was jealous that a commoner had <<Water, Fire, Wind>> <<Water level 10, Fire level 5, Wind level 4>> that commoner also had god's blessing of <<Spirit Lure>> <<Communication>> Rance thought that he was still better so when they had the spirit's test the commoner had four spirits coming to him, while Rance on the other hand had none. Rance was jealous so took the commoner to an empty, he started to bully the commoner but because of the commoner's denseness and friendly aura he became friends with all the main characters, Rance then got expelled and died. 

Adin got ran over by a car saving a baby cat's life whose life just started, he died of course, god gave him a reincarnation, all the main characters/side characters fell in love with him then blah blah blah.

CHECK IT OUT RIGHT NOW! upvote and share it with your friends~