[19] Stealth? [19] LEMON/SMUT

"Jet! I like your antenna thing." Kat and I were entering the hangar.

"Thanks Kat." He had a smiley face ball on his antenna. "FC and I were just about to go out, care to join us?" Jet asked us as he got into his titan.

"Ikora send you out?" Kat asked, she seemed a bit off.

"No? I have just been cooped up."

"I don't think its too great of an idea then. I would tell her first."

"Cayde knows." He closed off FC. "I'll be fine." Just with that FC and Jet both flew off, not even in a ship, FC's boosters can keep him flying for a while.

"What was that about?" I asked Kat, she face showed her answer.

"I-I feel off. Something just doesnt seem right."

"Worried about Jet? He's fine, if something happens to him we can just back him up."

"You can do that?"

"Yeah, I have seen it be done before."

"Mimick! Kat!" (Y/N) was running to us both, almost tripping up in the process.

"W-Whats wrong?"

"The reactor core! We have it tracked!" She instantly pulled out her ghost and Kat did the same, i'm guessing (Y/N) sent the location over.

"Where is it?" I asked, while also prepping AZ to head out.

"Titan. Are you coming with us (Y/N)?"

"I can't. I have an appointment with Dr. Flores."

"Is something wrong?" Kat asked.

"No. Hopefully i am getting my cybernetic upgraded, I seriously hope it goes well because then Cayde and I should finally be able to have a kid again."

"Backthefuckup... Cayde is able to make a kid?" I asked.

"Yeah."

"Forget that. Again? I never knew you had a child." Kat commented, confused.

"We don't have a kid now... A lot of stuff happened while i was pregnant." She pointed to her abdomen, which i remember was made of pure metal. "But that was a while ago so I dont like to recommence on it."

"There is so much that happened while i was gone." Kat smiled and gave (Y/N) a hug.

"You missed alot, the tower got attacked, I got kidnapped, and Cayde and I got engaged."

"You're engaged?!"

"Yeah." (Y/N) then showed Kat her ring.

"I dont think the core will wait around for us. Can we get going Kat?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Yeah sorry. Bye (Y/N)!"

Kat, AZ and I got into my ship and Kat took us to Titan.

----------------------------------------

"Whats this place?"

"I used to live here for a little bit, when i left the tower i didnt have a room so i made one." We were in this hut kind of thing, it was a broken building but it felt cozy.