2pVanCat: Party and Hickey's

Wildcat's POV

I did not want to do this. At all. But Cartoonz just had to drag me along. I sat on a bar stool, not even taking a sip of my whiskey. The only ones that didn't drink that much, were Vanoss, Delirious, and Mini. I sigh, kicking my feet back and forth, in a slow pace. I turn my head to see Ohm trying to seduce some men who quickly left. Ohm looked at me and smirked in that way, causing me to turn my head quickly. I feel a presence next to me but ignored it.
"Hey" a husky voice said. I look up to see a man in his twenties possibly, black hair slicked back, blue ocean like eyes. He was built. I blush.
"H-hi" I say shyly, rubbing my exposed arm. Cartoonz also didn't want me wearing a long sleeve or jacket. Ugh.
"Your cute" the guy says, sliding a hand on my thigh. I blushed more.
"T-thanks" I say. I feel so dumb! This guy is flirting with me and I'm acting so idiotic.
"I'm Logan. Who may you be?" he flirts once again, his voice seducing lile Ohm's.
"Wil- Tyler. My name is Tyler" I say, almost saying my codename. If I did...Vanoss would punish me. I shiver at the thought. Logan gave me a questioning look but smirked, leaning in closer to me. His voice firm but soft. I wanted to moan when he rubbed his hands on my thighs. I was so unaware. So unaware.....

Vanoss' POV

My idea was fabulous once again. But I should've thought much better. I stare as the guy flirted with my Tyler.
I growled when Tyler let out a small moan. I felt myself harden at his moan. So soft and girly. His body slim with that great ass. Pink lips that I want to turn red and swollen. I look around and started to gangster walk (I'm a gang leader, duh) towards the two.
"Hey babe, we have to go" I say to Tyler, grabbing his arm rather harshly and dragging him out if the bar.
"H-hey! W-what are y-you doing...V-vanoss?" Tyler whimpered. I ignored him, going in my car and pushing Tyler in the passengers seat. I got in the driver's seat and started driving once I turned on the car. I drove to a empty parking lot and parked the car. Tyler widen his eyes and tried to leave but I locked the car doors and grabbed his hands.
"Mine" I growl in his ear, nibbling it. He blushed, leaning in. I slowly kissed his neck, giving him marks until I found his sweet spot. I sucked it for 2 minutes. I stopped and looked at the dark big hickey.
"Backseat" I say calmly, getting out of the car and getting in the backseat. Tyler followed my lead and smirked. He removed his shirt and pants, sitting on my lap. I put my hands on his hips and pulled him closer to me. I kissed him with all the passion and love I have for him he kissed back, sliding his hands down my chest and stopped to trace my abs. I grind against him, causing him to moan in a sexy way. I gave him hickey's in his chest causing him to yelp. I smile, grabbing his hand and sliding it down to my big horny dick. He knew what I wanted, so he started to plam it. I let out shallow breaths, and Tyler blushed so dark that it was visible even through the dark.
"Oh Tyler~ Come on my pretty baby~" I flirted. Tyler moaned, stopping everything he did. Good. I lye him on the floor (big ass car I have) and got on top of him. I removed my clothing and Tyler's boxers. I smile at him sweetly, putting two fingers in his mouth. Without me telling him, he sucked my fingers.
"Done this before?" I growl.
"N-no....first.....time" he said between sucks. He really is gonna be mine. Forever. I remove my fingers and thrust them into Tyler. He whimpered, crying a bit. I slowed down the pace and calmed him down.
"Tell when you're ready, baby~. I wanna eat you up~" I say. Tyler nodded, causing me to take out my fingers and put my harden dick in him. He moaned, squirming around until he arched his back. I leaned into him as I thrust harder and faster to him. I wanted to release my climax but I need Tyler to cum first. I flipped us so Tyler would ride me. Tyler moaned as he rode me. His eyes closed, eyebrows knitted together like when he's sleeping. He's sweating and blushing. His hair messy. I flip us again and pounded into him.
"E-Evan!!! I need....ugh!" Tyler yelled. I grunted, making him cum. I cummed after him, closing my eyes. I opened them to see Tyler looking at me with that cute smile. I grabbed his ass, causing him to yelp. He smiled, snuggling up to me.
"I love you Evan" he says so softly, it made my heart beat fast.
"I love you too, Tyler" I say softly as well, kissing his forehead. After a minute, I heard his small snores. I smile, falling asleep as well. Mine and only mine. No one else's. Only mine, Tyler.