Description (Who's, Who?)

Kenzie Frances Ziegler-
Kenzie is a really bad girl, she usually gets in fights a ton of times and she's known as the 'Popular Girl'. She has a boyfriend his name is Hayden, and it's been going on for about a year and a half. Has 2 bestfriend's named Brynn and Annie!

Brynn Rumfallo-
Kenzie's bestie and she protects Kenz in whatever she does! She's bad too! She vapes and smokes, but Kenzie doesn't. She doesn't consider Annie as a friend she thinks she's in the way of her and Kenzie's friendship.

Annie LeBlanc-
Kenzie's bestie and she's kinda scared of Kenzie and Brynn! She thinks everyone loves her! She's super sweet and she thinks she can change Kenzie! On the other hand, she dislikes Brynn, she only hangs out with them because she's scared that people might hate on her afterwards. She has a tiny crush on Hayden and gets jealous when Kenzie's with him.

Hayden Summerall-
He's the boyfriend to Kenzie! But soon starts to lose feelings but he doesn't want to lose his reputation! Plus he kinda likes Annie but thinks she's too sweet.

Johnny Orlando-
New to the school! Has a big crush on Kenzie, and writes on a diary of what goes on in his life. Brother to Lauren Orlando!

Lauren Orlando-
New to the school! Wants to be friends with Kenzie but soon gets shut down by Kenzie! Annie secretly hangs out with her but secretly because she doesn't want to lose her reputation.
__________________________________
More will be added soon! Be ready!