Aww!

I think his name was Mark. Ugh he's new  and I've heard he's a player. She's laughing with him. I think they're flirting!

Kenzie's POV:
I was talking to this new kid, Mark. We bumped into each other and I fell.
"Omg I'm sorry, I'm Mark!" Mark says as he motions his hand to my hand, to get up.
"No, no, it's fine! I'm Kenzie! Thanks for helping! What's your next class?" I replied.
"Um, History what about you?" He replies.
"History too! Let's get to class, shall we?" I reply while laughing.
"Sure" He says.

Marks POV:
I met this beautiful girl! She's so pretty. We just met and I think I'm gonna ask her out, even though we just met! Hopefully she says yes!! I'm so excited!
—————————————————————————————-
AFTER SCHOOL*

Hayden's POV:
I had to wait until after school to give Kenzie her gifts. I had to wait because we have no classes together! I'm waiting by her locker.
"Hey Kenzie!!" I yell to get her attention.
"Oh, hey Hayden! Happy one year!" She comes and gives me a hug.
"Your gifts at home"
"I have yours! Here! I have to go now! Bye" I say and leave.
"Oh ok, thanks! see you later!" I hear her say as I leave.

Kenzie's POV:
Aww! He got me chocolates and flowers! I have his gift at home! I bought him a dozen donuts! I then wrote on the box, '12 donuts to represent the 12 years I've been with you'. It also has hearts on there! I hope he likes it!
———————————————————————————————
Sorry it was short! I totally forgot about this account! I'll try to post more! Ily all!💘