Just the Beginning!

Kenzie's POV:
It's the first day of school! So, I decided to wear a light-pink crop top, even though I hate pink. With black pants, that has a rip on the knees. I also wore this grey sweater with a Jean jacket over it! Plus a hat that says 'feminist AF'!

I decided to send a picture to Hayden of my outfit!Text Message:Kenz: Hey Hay!Hay: What's up Kenz!Kenz: I'm gonna show you my outfit, just to see if you approve!Hay: Oh ok, send away!Kenz: *Sends picture*Hay: Oh, that's fine ahaha I thought you we...

Text Message:
Kenz: Hey Hay!
Hay: What's up Kenz!
Kenz: I'm gonna show you my outfit, just to see if you approve!
Hay: Oh ok, send away!
Kenz: *Sends picture*
Hay: Oh, that's fine ahaha I thought you were gonna wear a really short crop top it's fine!
Kenz: Okie, see you at school!
_____
Now I just do my makeup and go downstairs! As I go downstairs my mom says "ugh, Kenzie you are not wearing that!"
"Why not?" I reply.
"Umm, one it's too short, two you need leggings it's school rules and three I'm your mother!" Says mom.
"Mom I'm not a baby anymore, deal with it, I've grown up! I'm not Kenzie the baby! See ya mom!" I say aggressively as I close the door!
I walk to school and see Brynn on my way!
"Brynn!!"
"Kenzie? KENZIE, I haven't seen you all summer!!" Brynn says.
"Same, it feels like forever! So let's walk together!" I reply.
"Kenzie, one question. Are we still going to hang out with Anns! She's too sweet, she can make us lose our reputation!" Brynn says, sounding rude.
"Look Brynn, I know you don't like but if we leave her she will get hate! We can't let that happen! I knew her since preschool!! Let's just go cmon." I say.
"Fine!"
We then make our way to the school! We get here and I see a cute guy!! I think he's new!
__________________________________
Who do you think he is?? Comment I'll be commenting back!! Y'all won't believe it! Hahah you probably will! Btw I might write one later today or tomorrow?!