The Diamond Rebellion

A/N none of this art belongs to me

A/N none of this art belongs to me. All rights reserved to the artists. Some characters won't be introduced in this, but some will.  the Blue Pearl and Verdelite are lovely_brian gems. And those are the Obsidian Twins below Orange.
————
I look up only to meet the eyes of Orange Diamond. Her pearl appears behind her and looks slightly disgusted. "Ew. Who is that and why are they here." she said while looking at Orange. She just looks down at us and gets a slight smirk on her face. "Are you here to get revenge on those dreaded diamonds," she says still smirking.

I tilt my head as Snow looks up at me then to Orange. "Woah! Who are you?" he says looking at me. "What a disgrace to me. Everyone knows who I am. I am the famous, most beautiful Orange Diamond." she says striking a pose that honestly made me cringe. Her pearl walks up next to Orange and strikes a pose as well, "And I'm her luminous Pearl." I look at her and make a sarcastic face, "Well I never would've guessed. I mean, you definitely aren't a Pearl or orange."

She looks at me with a dumbfounded face. "How dare you smart off to me or my Diamond. For she is the most perfect and beautiful Diamond ever." she says while looking at me then to her diamond. "Well, okay, whatever you say. We need to go so I guess see you later," I say as I grab the Obsidian Twins and fly away. "This won't be the last you'll see of me," she yells as we fly away.

When we finally get to another place to land, I hover towards the ground and we drop to the ground in a smooth landing. I look around only to see a crashed ship and some ruins of an old temple or something. I tell Snow we should look around and that's what we do. As we are looking around, I hear a low chuckle, then some whispering. It was like either someone was talking about us or trying to hide.

As I walk around the other side of the ship, I see dark blue leggings  and some green hair that was slightly sticking up. I hide around the corner and watch. I see them examining the ship at one certain spot, like they were trying to see what happened. I listen to their conversation for a second before signaling to the Obsidians to hide. I start fake crying, which I was really good at for some odd reason. I make the color in my hair fade and tears come out of my eyes.

When they finally notice, they walk over to see me on the floor curled up in a little ball. I was a very good actor. The blue gem drops next to me, "Are you ok? What happened?" I look up and meet his eyes, but suddenly turn away not wanting to laugh because of how stupid I probably looked. I did notice however that he was a Blue Pearl. He was wearing a blue shirt with leggings. He had on a sleeveless shirt with holes on the front and ballet shoes. The other gem was a Green Verdelite, he was wearing a green, long sleeve crop top, he had long hair that stood up, with pants and boots.

They both looked at me with worry. I start to shakily talk to them, "I was trying to help someone, and someone found me and b-beat me u-up. I think t-they were my old owner. I can't l-let him find m-me again." Blue Pearl let's up on his grip on my shoulder. Seemingly by command, the Obsidians run out and try to comfort me. "Oh my gosh, Opal, are you okay," Snow says in a convincing tone. Just to make sure it was very convincing, I wrap my arms around Snow's neck and put my head in the crook of his neck and just cry. I "calm down" and rub my eyes.

"Are you going to be okay?" Blue Pearl says with a worried look on his face. I nod and stand up. I look at all of them and say, "I'm sorry. Everything just got to me." They nod. "So what were you two doing here? I don't think I've ever seen you here." I say with a confused face. They look at me and say, "We are here on a mission from the Diamonds to investigate. Why are you here?" I contemplate on why we were actually here and come up with the conclusion that we were just running away from someone.

We hadn't flown that far from where Orange Diamond was. I look over and see her standing up facing our direction. "Okay. We weren't running away from someone, we were trying to fly somewhere just to sightsee. We were running, but we landed on that island over there with Orange Diamond." I say as they look over.

Then, she did something I never expected. She opens her hand slowly to reveal a glowing pink shard in her hand. I gasp and see her Pearl smirking next to her. I start to get infuriated and my hair glows a vibrant red. I reveal my wings and fly towards her. Then, a flying gem comes out of nowhere and shoots a fireball at me. It hits me in the stomach and I fall to the ground. My back hits the ground and I groan in pain.

I get up and look at the gem who struck me down. "Who are you?" I say confused. She looks at me and strikes a pose, "I am the wonderful Phoenix." I look at her and shake my head. I start to focus my attention on Orange Diamond. "Why did you shatter Pink. She was one of you. Why would you do this," I say while becoming even more infuriated. She just looks at me surprised, "One of us? One of us! Don't you ever compare me to her. She was a defect. She was a, dare a say it, a disappointment. Plus, I didn't shatter her. Rose did do it, but I don't want her to reform. She needs to stay gone!" she says, anger in her expression.

As soon as she says that, I'm flying through that air as fast as I possibly can. I fly to Phoenix and stab her in the wing. She screams and poofs and drops to the ground as just a gem. When I look towards Orange, she is gone. I hear maniacal laugh and an orange arm ship going to the sky. "HAHAHAHA. Did you really think you could catch me? I am unstoppable. Good luck even trying." she says. I just stare at the sky. When I realize there was nothing to do at that moment, I fly back over to the Obsidian Twins, Blue Pearl, and Green Verdelite. I look at them and drop my head, "She got away. I couldn't catch her. I'm sorry." They all nod. There was a Diamond rebellion on the run from Homeworld.