Astronomical Surprise

This is a picture of Black's new form.
————
"Guys...where are Pyro and Verdelite?" I ask. Blue Pearl starts to look around, then flies down each hallway. "VERDELITE!!" He yells. He circled back around to where we were. "M-maybe I missed something." He says before  flying around again. I fly down a hallway and we crash into each other.

"What are you doing? I have to find him!" He says before getting back up. He summons his wings, but I fly in front of him before he can go anywhere. "Hey hey. We can all look for him, but you won't find him here. He would have been able to defend himself." I say to him. He just looks around.

"I just...I have to find him. I have to find him now." He says. I look at him in shock. "Did you not just hear me? He. Isn't. Here. We can find him. But we can't go now." I tell him. He just nods his head yes. "I'm sorry. It's just that I..." He stops. "You what?" I ask him. "Nothing. It's just that we've known each other for so long. We are just such good friends." He explains.

"C'mon. Let's get back to them." I tell him.  We both fly back to the others. When we get back, we see the Jaspers, two Topaz Guards, Phoenix, and Amber. The others were tied up and on their knees. I assumed the Diamonds wereAs soon as I see Snow, I fly up and charge at them. "DON'T HURT THEM!" I yell as I fly at them.

Once I reach them, I kick to each side of me, hitting both of the Jaspers. I set my sickle on fire and throw it towards Skinny and poof him on contact. Phoenix flies up and shoots fire at me, but I dodge it and throw fire back at her. She dodged it, but Blue Pearl flies up behind her and poofs her. Jasper runs up to me and summons his gauntlets. As he goes to swing, I put my arm up thinking it would block it. Then, I hear the impact of his gauntlet on a shield. I look up to see Pink's shield. She then creates vines that cover and restrain his body.  The Topaz Guards fuse and run up to us, and as I was about to hit them, Amber shoots at my feet. The Amber gardens and I am unable to move. She does this to all the others.

As I struggle to get out, the Topaz guard pulls me up and puts my hands behind my back. I feel my hands get stuck together by more amber. Everyone around me was trapped in it besides the people on Oranges court. "You can't escape my amber without a weapon that can cut through anything. You're trapped." Amber says.

The rest of the gems had reformed and Topaz picks some of us up, while Jasper picks up the rest. I look over to see Snow on the other shoulder of Jasper. I give him a worried look as he just sits there. He soon nods back, seemingly saying he would find something. I nod back and continue just sitting there.
————
We soon arrive at a large, red castle. I could only assume that it belongs to Red Diamond. We go through the door and get dropped on the floor. I look up and see Red Diamond standing in front of us. "Well hello, Fire Opal. You ran away from my court years ago, and now your back." She says.

I just look up at her. "I ran away because you gave me to that horrible Jasper and sent me to missions where I almost died many times." I yell. She just laughs. "You're just an Opal." She says. My body starts to heat as my hands and feet start to move. I free my limbs from the amber covering them.

I fly up into the air, noticing that my wings were now white fire. I raised my hand and white fire cane up in my hand. "Don't mess with my friends." I say before throwing the  fire down to the ground. I melted the amber on their limbs and direct them out. "Now. Where are Verdelite and Pyro?" I ask.

She just looks at me and chuckles. "You'll never find them." Is all she says. I start to fly around her castle. I fly down stairs and come up to a locked room. I melt the metal of the lock and enter the room. Upon entering, I am greeted by the sight of Pyro and Verdelite.

Once they notice me, they get up and run towards me. "Not the best idea. You should go further around." I say to them, referring to the fire covering my body. They nod and run past me. I fly up the stairs with them and create a wall of fire for them to walk through.

As they are walking through it, the Topaz guards reach in and grab Pyro by the arms. He struggles to get out of it, then summons his Katar reaches through the fire and stabs both of them. They both poof them. Once we get out of the castle, the white fire around my body goes down.

"How did you do that?" Snow asks me. I just shrug. "I just got really angry. I guess that's why." I respond. "Ummm. Guys, look at that." Citrine says. We all look up at the sky to see an asteroid heading straight for the castle. It wasn't a very big asteroid, but big enough to do damage.

The asteroid quickly approaches the castle. Just as it is about to his it, it stops. Then, Black Diamond walks up behind us, seemingly controlling the asteroid. "Red Diamond. Come here NOW!" Black yells. Red just walks outside. "Hello Black. Oh how I've-" she starts to say.

"Don't even start with me Red. You always yelled at me and made me do things for you. You even trapped me in your castle more than once. You can't pretend like you actually missed me while I never talked to you." Black says. Red just stands there. "Why I never did such a thing." Red says. She looks around to us. Then looks at Black.

"Ok maybe I did do those things, but you have to forgive me. If we work together, we could be unstoppable. With your powers to control astronomical objects and my powers of fire and corrupted gems." Red pleads. Black just stands there.

"I guess your right. I'll work with you...in your dreams." Black says. She then throws the asteroid into the castle. We all start to run with Black. "YOU'LL PAY FOR THIS. ALL OF YOU."