The fall (Tomione)

Hermione knew she had to destroy it. She knew she had to save the wizarding world for darkness. For she had the diary in her possession. She sighed and looked at the diary that had the name Tom Marvolo Riddle in craved on it.
"So are you gonna do it 'Mione?" Harry asked. She sighed and nodded. In her second year at Hogwarts she had met Tom. He persuaded her to write on the walls and petrify students. She shivered at the memory. Harry gave her a reassuring smile and left with Ron. Since Harry spoke Parselmouth to the sink it was wide open to her. She was kind of scared to face him again after a couple of years. She sighed and jumped into the pit of darkness.
-Hermione's P.O.V-
I screamed and landed in a pit of skeletons.
"Ew." I said and got off of it. I casted Lumos and my wand was lit with light. After I want through a couple of doors I made it into the chamber. It was creepy being back here again. With all the haunting memories that were saved into my mind. I took out the diary and looked at it one more time.
"Hello Love, long time no see." The same chilling voice said. I turned and saw him. His looks were the same as last time, and still cocky as always. He started walking towards me and I felt nervous again. 
"I know why your here. Your gonna destroy my diary." He continued and I kind of felt my heart quicken every time he spoke. He gave me shivers. Why am I feeling like this?
"Stop. We both know I have to destroy it. Whether you like it or not." I said in a shaky breath. He raised an eyebrow and smirked. That infamous smirk. I sighed shakily.
"Oh Love, we both know you can't." He said and started to circle me. Like he was the predator and I was his prey. He was right. I can't. Every time I think about him, I shiver and get nervous. I started to get hit inside and feel my cheeks getting warmer. He stopped and leaned into my ear.
"My, my, my. Miss. Granger I think you have some kind of crush on me." He whispered in my ear and I tickled at the sensation. I did feel like I had this connection to him and it wasn't okay. If Harry and Ron knew about this, I can almost imagine their faces. Harry would be disappointed, while Ron would be angry. I sighed. Tom was always right. I walked up to the basilisk and took a fang. I set the diary down, while Tom watched my every move. I was surprised he didn't stop me from doing this. I positioned myself with the fang in my left hand and me holding the diary. I started to sob. I couldn't do it.
"I-I-I-I can't." I said and fell to my knees. Tom chuckled coldly. He helped me up and stood behind me. He easily persuaded me to not do this. I didn't know what to do.
"I told you. You can't." He said by my ear, which sent shivers down my spine.
"Hermione!" Someone yelled and I saw Harry running to me.
"Destroy it NOW!" He yelled.
-3rd P.O.V-
Everything happened in slow motion. Tom looked at Hermione. She dug the fang in his diary.
"NO!" Tom yelled and specks of white came out of his body. It was working, he was disappearing. Hermione was scared and heartbroken.
"I'm so sorry. Goodbye Tom." She said and dug the fang one last time, and he disappeared. Hermione fell to the floor and started to cry. She had grown attracted to the you dark lord, ever since she could remember. Harry looked dumbfounded by her actions, he thought that she would be happy.
"I felt something, Harry. It's different than what I feel with Ron. I think.................I love him." Hermione said breathlessly. Harry's eyes widened. Harry hugged Hermione and left the chamber with her. The diary now had a whole. A whole like in Hermione's heart when she killed a piece of Tom's soul. Hermione couldn't tell what she was feeling, but she knew Ron wouldn't like it.