TWENTY-FOUR : Grr!

We left the room, my feet was reluctant to follow him. I pulled my hands back causing jisung to halt to a stop.

I had enough.

He paused, before spinning his body around to look at me.

"What's wrong love? Are you feeling unwell?"

"Jisung, what do you want from me?"

I began to question him. I could feel the tension between us but he still remain unbothered.

"What is it that you want from me!"

I looked up slowly, my eyes met his dull looking pair of eyes.

"I want youㅡ

"No, you enjoy watching me suffer. You did all of this to me because you felt the same thing happened to you."

My body froze to see his silhouette against the diming light, towering above me.

My heartbeat began to pick up speed watching his tall figure leaned in closer, his arm trapped both of my side.

"I want to know what im feeling in somebody else's. To see your grief, anger and frustration, I know we feel the same way."

His lingering lips moved closer to my ears and I felt his hot breath fanning my neck.

"You can see through me, love just like how I can see through you. We are alike."

"Don't you dare say that. We are nothing alike. All this while, you acted like you needed my help but all you needed was reassuranceㅡ to feel better for yourself, to have someone else experience the same thing that happened to youㅡ

My voice choked up, I was holding my tears back, I was already reaching my breaking point but I held on.

He chuckled in a sadistic way that sent chills up my spine.

"What are you talking about, love?"

He raised his hand from my side to touch my cheeks.

"Don't touch me."

I warned him taking a step back. He took a step even closer, closing the gap between us.

"Are you afraid of me?"

I say nothing. My heart feels heavy as though a weight is pulling me down.

"Do you hate me now? I showed you my true self, now, you want to leave me?"

He took a step back, his hands behind his head, eyes shaking as though he was lost in thoughts.

"I messed up. I fucked up. I-i didn't mean for all of this to happened. I just wanted you to love meㅡ I just wanted to feel loved."

His voice quivered, a sob left his lips as he was crying out loud.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Grr! I fucked up and I'm sorry!"

He wailed, screaming in agony.

"No, no no no. This is not itㅡ

I hugged him close to me. His cries was enough to make me feel a knot on my stomach.

"What is it jisung? What is it that you are hiding from me? I told you to open up to me, I will try to understand you. I will open my heart up to you slowly. I will try to help you but you are keeping everything to yourself. Why? I'm already here, aren't I? Am i unworthy to know your thoughts, your secrets? How am i supposed to help you if you don't let me? Stop keeping things to yourself. Let them out. Let me hear it. Rely on me, cry on my shoulders, I am here for you."

"I'm sorry. Please don't leave me. Please hold me tight and say that everything is going to be alright. Even if this last for awhile, I want you. I don't want to lose you."

He hugged me tightly around my waist, his face resting on the collar of my neck. His lips pressed against my collarbone.

"Please forgive me. I will do well."

"Promise to me that you will open your heart to me and i will open mine slowly."

"Will you forgive me?"

"I will after you promise me."

"I promise. I will tell you everything."

"I forgive you."

A/n : I'm sorry for not updating T.T I had to rewrote this ten times to make it better but I'm still not happy with it.