Shit. Shit. Shit

Y/N POV

"Will. I'm going insane. Omg. Shit. Shit shit. I'm an insane person." I mumbled as I laid on wills bed. He shook his head and nodded a no.

"Yes I am. The tV turned on and started static, when I was walking home alone in the woods last night I heard static. Omg." I explained just freaking out, Will looked at me.

"In the woods alone? Look, Y/N I saw the lights flicker as you walked under it..." Will explained, I nodded a no and remembered about the upside down.

"No way. nope. Never. Don't tell me the Demogorgan is after me?! I thought we killed that mother fucker." I cried out, Will shrugged his shoulders and I just groaned.

"Help me Jesus. Thank the lord I go to church." I spoke freaking out some more.  I stood up and just felt my nerves kick in.

"No way am I being taken by an alien looking creature. I do not simply just disappear. No offence Will." I spoke as I looked at him, Will chuckled and took a few steps forward. He placed his hands on my shoulders, he inhaled and exhaled with me.

"You'll be okay. Me and the boys will figure this out, and we'll get Hopper on it and my mom." Will explained, I calmed myself down again and thanked Will, I engulfed him into a hug.

Mike POV

"She's Asleep now. But, what if we have to defeat a Demogorgan again or go into the upside down. I though this was over, you guys need to come over. Over." Will explained, the other boys agreed. I guess tonight we're staying over at wills.

"She won't want me and El Over. Over." I spoke into the walkie.

"I don't care. This is what we have to do. Forget about your situation with her. Over." Will explained. I agreed and started packing.

I prepared and helped el. "We have to make sure she's okay, she's scared." I explained, El nodded with agreement, I knew that el and Y/N disliked each other.

We made it to the Byers house and E hopped off my bike. She faced me.

"Papa." She mumbled, I raised my brow and faced to where she was looking, I saw no one. She snapped out of her thoughts and asked if she was okay..

"El. Are you okay?" I asked worried, she blinked a couple times and exhaled, she agreed.
I walked into the house and examined as Y/N laid on the lounge couch fast asleep, the wall behind the couch use to be the wall that had the letters and lit up Christmas lights.

"Finally your here. She's been knocked out for quite a bit. I'm surprise she hasn't woken up, we made noise like a lot... and we all know that she's a light sleeper..." Dustin explained, we all raised our brows.

I ran to the couch and tried waking her up, I then placed my face next to hers and tried hearing for a breath, I examined her chest and felt her pulse. There was a pulse and a chest rise. Good, she's alive.

"Y/N. Wake up." I spoke as I shook her, she laid there and didn't move.

"What's happening to her?" Max spoke, I shrugged my shoulders and groaned.

"Usually when it comes to medical things Y/N knows what to do... ugh. Grab me a warm flannel." I spoke, Will ran off to do that.

Y/N POV

I kept hearing the static noises, I could hear the voices of the party. I couldn't open my eyes or move at all, I was paralysed. Fuck.

In my mind it was just black, I kept running and running, nothing happened. I wasn't being lead anywhere. I could hear noises and clicking. Suddenly the static got louder and I screamed my lungs out.

"Why did the lights flicker?" Max's voice cooed, I could hear them but I couldn't move. I was so scared so I screamed again.

"The lights are flickering, what do we do? Does that mean the demogorgans back? El what's going on?" Dustin asked, I blinked and realised every time I screamed the lights must of flickered. So, I kept on screaming.

Will POV

The lights kept on flickering so I decided to grab my shot gun again. This time it was loaded.

"Guys! GUYS. Why is she shaking like that?" Lucas asked, I turned around and saw what her body was doing.

"She's having a seizure." Mike spoke, I then watched as he turned her on her side.

"Why are you doing that?" I asked them placed the shot gun down. Mike faced me.

"Y/N said that when someone is convulsing and seizing you must turn them on their side to make sure that the fluids escape, I don't want her choking and dying." Mike explained as he held her, the entire party just watched traumatically. Suddenly her nose started bleeding,

"Shit. Shit. Shit." Dustin spoke, I helped Mike by holding onto Y/N's body, the foamy fluid started escaping her mouth.
Suddenly her body stopped shaking, Mike felt her temperature.
"Burning up. I need an ice pack now and a cold glass of water." Mike demanded, Lucas and Dustin ran off. Max and El just stood there.

"Come on, wake up. I need you to please wake up, you can't do this to me." Mike whispered, Y/N then coughed and spat out the foam again, she gasped for air and her eyes were wide.

She started crying. Just in time the boys were back with an ice pack to cool her down and some water.

"We need to figure out what's happening- I had a seizure, I was paralysed and my brain had a stroke. I was knocked out and all I could hear was static, every time I screamed in my mind the lights flickered." Y/N said interrupting Dustin. El stepped forward and glared at Y/N.

"Static?" El whispered, Y/N just nodded her head.

-chapter 8