alone

Mike POV

I considered myself depressed. It's been 2 days since her death and the disappearance of her body, we looked everywhere around the building and there was no sign. We couldn't even check the upside down because she closed the portal before she died.

I was sitting in my room just thinking about her, again. Also thinking about what we were going to tell her mom... Her daughter died and we also don't have the body. I'm so done with myself, I can't even stay in my room without not thinking about her, not even standing outside. My whole life revolved around her.

"Mike. How are you doing?" Nancy spoke as she snapped me out of my thoughts, she stood at my doorframe and gave me a re-assuring look.

"I'm not doing any better." I replied bluntly, Nancy just inhaled and exhaled.

"We finally got a hold of her mom. Hopper and Joyce explained everything, even got Dr.Brenner to explain to her. She comes back tomorrow so, when that happens we're having a funeral." Nancy spoke, I tilted my head down and just couldn't even think about the funeral.... A casket but no body.

"Okay." I mumbled then laid back down in bed.

Y/N POV

I woke up and my eyes fluttered. My lungs breathed in the air and I started coughing a ton. This time I was in a cold area. I sat up and rubbed my head, the last thing I remembered was me being un-conscious due to my seizure, but just like last time on the couch at Will's I was still able to hear them talking, I was just paralysed.

How could they announce me as dead? My heart was still beating, well i didn't have the average beat for a heart because it slows down due to the seizures but it was still beating.

The last thing I heard were the people announcing me dead and my time of death, and a whole bunch of screaming and crying. I wish I moved and did something because I was screaming in my mind.

"They think I'm dead." I mumbled faintly. I gulped and looked around, It was dim and there was floating ash.

"What the hell was I doing here?"

-chapter 17. To continue there will be a sequel. I will announce and release the first chapter to the sequel book either in an hour or more. Thank you ❤️