Yoongi ?

Previously on the horny and the restless ...

"Well Yoongi good to see you again " Namjoon says so I guess his names Yoongi . The man named Yoongi sits up and looks at me with tired eyes

"Who's this" Yoongi says eyeing me up and down

"This is my baby Park Jimin" Luna says purring in my ear making me blush

"What about us whos gonna take care of me ?" Yoongi says pouting obviously falling into little space .

Yoongi's POV

She was my bestfriends little sister her and her brother shared a strong bond noting could get in between them until I came along. She was so ... beautiful her naturally wavy hair her thick pink lips and her doe eyes the color of the sky that's the only thing that set her apart from the rest of the Kim family. Those eyes always watched me as I passed her in the hall or I was at their house little did I know she looked up to me and was learning from me. I won't say I was a saint but I wasn't the devil either.

"Yoongi?" I sweet voice said from behind me it was a 15 year old Luna looking at me at that age I was 17

" Ya" I said with a bland answer the way she kept her eyes on me when she talked to me like I was the only one in the room

"I think your really handsome" she said with a cute smile that smile made my heart skip a beat I hated to admit it but I was in love with my bestfriends little sister as spring turned into to summer and summer into fall my feeling never changed they just got stronger at this point she was 18 and I 20 before I knew I was watching her graduate and I somehow ended up at her graduation party her parents were out of town and with the help of her brother and our group there was alcohol, drugs, and more alcohol. She ended up getting shit faced drunk and pulled me into her room.

"You know I've always looked up to you " she slurred putting her back against the door blocking me in.

"Luna you're drunk " I said while looking at her in her black shorts that were too tight and short and her black tight Metallica tank top that showed too much.

"You know they say when you're druck you tell the truth, I've always felt there was something between me and you" she said walking closer to me "I've always had a little crush on you Yoongi." She said with a slight blush on her face "You've always been there for me when I needed you, you held me when Ricky broke up with me, you gave me you're sweater when I was cold, you held my hand when I was having a panic attack." She said "I think I love you" she said as she pulled me close. She looked in my eyes I felt like I could see my future in them and before I knew it her soft lips were on mine it felt like she was my missing puzzle peice. I knew this was wrong but it felt so right that night we ended up having sex and when I woke up in the morning she was gone I just layed there naked I got up and put my boxers back on and went downstairs where everyone else was .