Special Chapter - One Drunk Night

RWBY is owned by Monty Oum and Rooster Teeth.

Have fun reading it!

(Y/N) - Your name.
(L/N) - Last name.
(E/C) - Eyes color.
(H/C) - Hair color

Thinking

(A/N): I had this idea for some time and finally had time to create this chapter. I hope your 'wish' is now fulfilled.

*****

   (Y/N) (L/N) never felt scared like in this moment in his life. Everything in the end turned to be happy with all of them defeating Salem with help of Cinder, and him reuniting with his old love interest.

   He thought that now everything will be fine, and finally they could be one big family. Almost it worked, but when they were creating little party in (Y/N) and Summer house his daughters friend Weiss Schnee found something...

   Beautiful looking white locket created to be like snowflake. Her eyes instantly watered, and quickly young woman searched for something in her pockets. In meantime everyone was having fun, and conversations with (Y/N) teasing Raven about something from past while Kali was dying of her laugh.

   Finally, Weiss found little key... She never expected to use it in her life believing that this is only lost memory of her mother. Even Winter said to her giving her key that their mother in her last letter for them just wanted for her to have it. She loved her younger sister and obeyed their mother last will not tell anyone about the key or letter.

   Her soft cold hands shakes from excitement, and slowly Weiss opened locket with her key. Young woman eyes widened, she never expected in her life to find something like this inside...

Weiss: It can't be... Mom.

   She doesn't care anymore about tears that started falling from her eyes. Weiss hugged the locket to her heart, and slowly walked to room where was everyone else. The young woman doesn't care about anyone, but one person that stood now in front of the window.

   The young woman slowly approached him with the locket in her hands and tears falling from her eyes. Everyone in the room now had their eyes on her with Ruby, Yang and Blake asking what happened to her.

   (Y/N) hearing them turned around, and his eyes instantly widened seeing old locket hidden from his past. He always thought that it would never come back.

Weiss: D-dad?

   Everyone now had eyes on him with some having surprised and other angered expressions. (Y/N) sighed closing his eyes, and let his memories from that night come back with full impact. Slowly he nodded to her making Weiss gasp, and quickly hug him very tight.

Weiss: H-how?

   (Y/N) focused his attention on young woman hugging him with all of her life not caring about Raven that wanted to kill him right here. He needed to tell this story, sad story. She needs to know this anyway.

(Y/N): Willow... She always loved fairy tales and wanted to be like a princess from one of them. Sadly... She never had chance. I will not be this knight in shining armor in this story Weiss... I don't even think that your mother truly with honest loved me in that time. I'm really sorry, but this is truth. Are you sure you want to hear this story?

   She nodded to his neck not caring about this being sad. Weiss wanted to know how her real parents meet, and well... Made her. Kali with Summer took hold of angry Raven, and slowly three of his wives sat on the couch. Any of them was happy, but wanted to hear this story. Their husband love life was twisted anyway with them, and now... Nothing changed.