six

"Let GO!" i tried to keep calm.. it didn't work tho. he let go and i looked over to the school and saw jenna just standing there. So i went into my car and slammed the door drove home crying.

JONAHS POV

Today i didn't tell Emily to sit with us because i was sad that i couldn't be with her. So when lunch came around she went to her own table and daniel saw her sitting alone and he wanted her to sit with us so he could hurt her i also didnt want to see her get hurt. So randomly daniel got up and went to the lunch line and got spaghetti.. why? i did not know. he came back to the table and told jack to film her. daniel walked over with a smile. as soon as he gets over to her, five seconds later hes next to her with a plate of spaghetti.

"you hungry little bitch " daniel said and he poured the plate of hot spaghetti on her head and dress. i got up and in shock, she did as well. she started to cry. My heart broke into millions of pieces. as soon as she walked away daniel smacked her ass. i started to get pissed. So i left to the closest girls bathroom but she wasn't there so sat there and waited.

One min. passed and a group of girls walked out of the bathroom. One of the girls saw me "hey im jenna" she said

"hey im jonah, is emily in there?" i said back while standing up

"Who? the little ratchet who has spaghetti all over her head, yeah shes in there. but why do you care about her. I should be the one you care about" she said moving closer to my chest.

"get off of me" i said. she got off and walked away. i sat down back on the floor and i got a notification saying daniel posted a video. i have his notifications on because hes my boy. I assumed that it was a video of him singing. but it wasn't it was the video from earlier. i posted a comment saying it wasn't right to do that and put my phone away and waited for emily.

3 min. After that she finally came out of the bathroom.. crying my heart broke. So i got up and followed her. she went to back to the cafe to get her bag and started to storm out of the school. i followed her to her car and grabbed her arm.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME" she snapped at me. "im sorry" i said in the same tone i did yesterday when you know what happened... Without her knowing i pulled her into a tight hug.

"Let GO!" she yelled at me. i let go and she looked over to the school and im not sure what she saw i didnt care. but after that she went in her car slammed the door and drove off. I turn to the school and saw jenna. i walked to the school all pissed went in the cafe to my table

"Where did you go bro" corbyn asked. i said nothing slapped daniel in the face not very hard but hard enough for him to know i was pissed that he did that.

"ouch that hurt" daniel said (hahahahahaha im so funny) holding his cheek after i slapped it. i had a very bad feeling in my gut so i went to the nurse and asked if i could go home. the nurse said yes and i went to Emilys house house right away

:)