~ f o u r t y - n i n e ~

@Hzabini

Private Post:  @Winners @teddy_bear @EmmaM @Flames @L_Weasel @Siriusly_Potter @The2nd_Fred

I just found out that my mum, Daphne Greengrass, her family was once cursed by the Devil. Every time there is an  only child, the devil resides inside them and waits to come out. When Astoria made a deal with the devil, she knew her children would have been safe from inheriting it since there was multiple of them. She had hoped that Daphne had another child when she made the deal since it would cancel out. But since I'm an only child I have the devil inside me, and anything can set it off to take over and corrupt my mind.

Comments:

@Winners   ........ We have four days to destroy the devil in you.

@Hzabini   I know @Winners

@L_Weasel   Is there any way to destroy it without causing you harm?

@Flames   There has to be @L_Weasel

@Hzabini   There isn't @L_Weasel @Flames There's only two ways to destroy the deal. One destroys the Devil forever, and one let's it continue through my family and just breaks the deal.

@EmmaM   How?

@Hzabini    Which one do you want to do? @EmmaM

@The2nd_Fred   We need to kill the devil so he doesn't hurt anyone else

@Hzabini   Then we have to kill me. Because an only child is the only person who can get the gene, if I die the Devil dies with me since I haven't passed it on. Its always passed to the eldest child and if that child happens to be an only child, the devil activates and makes deals with others.

@The2nd_Fred   We can't do that. What's the other way? The one to break the deal?

@Hzabini   Emma dies. Either way someone is dead.

@Winners   WHAT????? ISN'T THERE A WAY TO BREAK OR KILL WITHOUT HARMING ANYONE???

@Hzabini   No. Emma could complete the mission and wait for the deal to magically break, but there's a problem with it. There's only ever been one only child. The original Devil Carrier. He gave had a child with his wife and then went insane. Daphne knew this when she had me. She was going to have another child at some point but her body became weak. She was almost well enough to have another when the deal was made.

@Flames   So someone has to die...

@Hzabini   Not someone. Me. If I die now not only will Emma and the other Malfoy's be safe, the world will to.

@The2nd_Fred   That's stupid. There has to be another way!

@Hzabini   There isn't. So that means that this.... Is goodbye. I love you all so much and I'll see you in the afterlife.

@Siriusly_Potter   Wait! Helena think about this!

@L_Weasel   Helena? Helena you can't kill yourself

@Flames   No, no, no, no, no, no! What do we do??

@EmmaM   This is my fault!  I should've just died and broken the deal a long time ago

@The2nd_Fred   Helena? Helena come back! You can't die

@Winners   I patronused Domi, Helena left a few minutes ago and her phone and wand are still there

@teddy_bear   What do we do?

@Flames   Tell everyone. We need to find her and fast!

@The2nd_Fred   Posting now!