~ n i n e t y - s i x ~

Warning:  If you have joined the #Jori ship, please read with caution. We have had many cases of 'Extreme Feels Directed At The Jori Heart' from our test readers. You have been warned to get an ambulance on speed dial.

@Winners  has invited @Siriusly_Potter  to private chat

@Siriusly_Potter  has accepted @Winners  private chat

James:

Hey Vic!
Read 2:22 pm

Vic:

Are you sober?
Read 2:23 pm

James:

Yes I'm sober. Tori gave me a potion.... And hid all the firewhiskey.... And took my wand so I couldn't summon it..... And locked me in my room so I can't look for it.
Read 2:23 pm

Vic:

Its for your own good
Read 2:24 pm

James:

I know, I was just trying to ignore it
Read 2:25 pm

Vic:

Ignore what?
Read 2:26 pm

James:

If I tell you, but you have to promise not to tell anyone.
Read 2:28 pm

Vic:

I won't. I Solemnly Swear it.
Read 2:29 pm

James:

Good, you're Sirius.
Read 2:31 pm

Vic:

No you are. You're James Sirius
Read 2:32 pm

James:

Ha. Ha, very funny
Read 2:34 pm

Vic:

I thought it was.
Read 2:35 pm

Now what were you ignoring
Read 2:36 pm

James:

How did you know you were in love with Teddy?
Read 2:27 pm

Vic:

Not sure how this relates, but I knew I loved him when every time he'd so much as glance in my direction, I'd get so much happier and when he looked me in the eye I felt like dying on the spot. He could change my mood completely simply by placing a hand on my shoulder and holding my hand, When any other girl started flirting with him, I wanted to kill them on the spot for messing with him. But the exact moment when I realized how much I loved him was at the train station in our final year. I was a little pissed off at him and trying to ignore him so he cornered me and forced me to listen to him apologize. He told me how much it hurt him when I was upset and how he wanted nothing more to fix it. It was then when he was willing to do anything to make me happy that I realized I loved him.
Read 2:45 pm