Return of Superman (Jungkook & Do-Jung)

Requested by Nythea_143

Jungkook was asked to be in the 2nd season of 'The Return Of Superman' with his son, Do-Jung .
He was very nervous, because when he had to film the episode, Mari was at BIGHIT working on her new album.
However, Jungkook and Do-Jung were at the supermarket:

Do-Jung was playing with an orange. "Ok. Let's find meat..." Jungkook said "Do-Jung, can you say meat?". "Meattu!" Do-Jung said. "Meattu?! Well, yeah, it's meattu, but you have to say meat: meat..." Jungkook said , smiling. His son still couldn't  speak well, so he wanted to teach him some words. "Appa!" Do-Jung said, still holding the orange in his hand. "Orange?" He asks. "No, Thank you, I'm full" Jungkook answers.

~Time Skip~
Jungkook and Do-Jung were finally home. Jungkook had already put the groceries in the fridge, so he was with Do-Jung.
"Do you Want to make a cake for your uncles?" Jungkook asked Do-Jung, who was watching TV. "Yes! Cakey!" Do-Jung said , smiling. "Ok, come with me" Jungkook answered, then Do-Jung got up from the sofa, and follows his dad to the kitchen.
Jungkook took out all the things him and Do-Jung needed, and the two started to make the cake.

~Time Skip~
"It's finally ready!" Jungkook said. Him and Do-Jung were really dirty, but they had fun. " Cakey is Beautiful!" Do-Jung said. Jungkook smiled, then said "I know, you're the best chef ever" And he hugged his son:

 Jungkook smiled, then said "I know, you're the best chef ever" And he hugged his son:

(This is the cake they made)

After making the cake, Jungkook and Do-Jung putit in the fridge, then they started playing with Do-Jung's toys.
Jungkook took a seal plushie, and said "Hey, do you want him to sing a song?". "Yeah!" Do-Jung answered, smiling. "What song do you want him to sing?" Jungkook asked. " The Tomato song!" Do-Jung answered, and Jungkook started to sing:

(I have only found this one)

At the end of the song, Do-Jung was sleeping. He was tired.
Jungkook smiled as he saw his son smiling while sleeping; he knew that he was happy.

Author note
Ok, it took me some time, but I did it! I don't know if it's good enough, but I hope you will like it!!
Feel free to request!😃