Interview with Vogue (7 questions)

Welcome to 73 questions with...
Today we are going to interview Song Aamber-Maria, better known as Mari from BTS.

Interviewer: Hi Mari!

Mari: Hello!

Interviewer: How are you?

Mari: I'm fine, thank you

Interviewer: So, what it's like to be part of a World-famous KPOP Boy Band?

Mari: it's cool. When I walk around Seoul with Jungkook and Do-Jung, people always say "Omg, Mari Unnie! Or "Jungkook Oppa!". I sometimes wish I could have some time alone with my family.

Interviewer: Fans ask "Will you make a new album soon?"

Mari: I'm currently Working on it; there will be a lot of surprises this year

Interviewer: Do you ever think about having other kids in the future?

Mari: Yes I do. But I'm currently taking care of Do-Jung as much as I can, I don't think I can take care o two children.

Interviewer: Namjoon said that he had a crush on you for 3 years. Is it true?

Mari: Yeah... Namjoonie even confessed to me, but I was already with Jungkook.

Interviewer: Knets say that you are going to be in a kdrama called " Just for you" with Jungkook. Can you tell us something about it?

Mari: I can only day that the main characters names are Lin-Soo and Hyung-Ki. You will find the plot on KBS_TV.it on the 1st of September.

Interviewer: Ok, last question: what are you going to do on your 2nd Marriage anniversary?

Mari: since me and the Boys will be in USA, me and Jungkook will just enjoy our time together.

Interviewer: Ok, Bye Mari!

Mari: Bye!