Chapter 14 ♥

Demi's POV

'' He gave me something worth fighting for '' Those words kept repeating inside my head, that really came out of nowhere. Surprising. I was still surprised that he is the resposible for my father's death but I mean, what's the point on doing something about it? It's not like he's coming back, I might as well leave it like that. 

'' That was unexpected '' I said. '' What? '' He asked. ''What you just said '' I looked at him. '' oh yea i'm Unexpectable '' He said. '' Is that even a word? '' I asked. '' I think so.. '' He said and I laughed.

'' So, let's put this behind us...at least you told me, a bit late but you did '' I smiled and he smiled back. '' im sorry '' He said and I pecked his lips. '' It's ok '' 

'' You know I love you right? '' he said. '' Yea i know, you changed '' I giggled. '' I read a letter from John earlier...he was spying on you a couple of days ago when you went out with selena to buy clothes...again '' He said and chuckled. '' It's not my fault she likes to buy alot of clothes '' I laughed. '' I'm just saying, I don't want him to do anything to you '' he looked at me. '' you don't want me to go out '' I said and he nodded. '' I saw that guy that day, but I thought I was going nuts'' he shook his head '' he's after me and the best way to get me is you '' He looked me in the eyes. 

'' Don't worry about me, i know how to defend myself '' I smiled. '' No demi, he doesn't work like that '' He stood up and I frowned. '' Joe '' he looked at me. '' If something does happen to me, i'll know you'll be there for me, i know you're gonna get me out of it '' I said. He ran his fingers through his hair and nodded. '' Yea i know, but it's hard '' I got closer to him. '' It doesn't matter, If you truly love me, you're gonna get me out of it, no matter how, you will '' I smiled and kissed him and he kissed me back passionately.

Joe's POV

As I kissed her, she wrapped her legs around my waist and I carried her towards the bed. I swear, she makes me feel different, she makes me realize that if I give myself a chance, I can love someone, no matter what. 

At that moment I found out that I actually fell inlove with her, with her words, the way she said them, made me realize that..I love her. I kissed her chest softly as she tried to take my shirt off. I helped her and took it off then, I went to take off her's. She pulled me down and kissed me softly, I kissed her back with so much passion, she was driving me crazy.

...

She laid her head on my chest as I wrapped my arms around her. '' That was very different '' She said. '' How different? '' I asked and she looked at me. ''Were you making love? ''she asked and I smiled, nodding. '' Yes '' She smiled and kissed me. '' I love you '' She said. '' Love you too ''

'' You know, Selena told me about her plan '' She said. '' You mean the fashion thing? '' I asked and she nodded. '' Don't tell me your into that too? '' I chuckled. '' Maaybe '' She said and ran her finger through my chest. '' I wish you good luck then '' I smiled. '' I'm gonna shut down my business '' She looked at me. '' You're gonna leave it like that? '' I frowned and she nodded. '' I'm not going to give to someone else, I rather shut it down, I want to start something different '' She smiled. '' Everyone does'' I said and she giggled. '' You too but you can't '' 

'' yet'' I winked at her and she smiled. '' stop that '' I chuckled and someone knocked on the door. '' What? '' I shouted. '' Can you come out, now? '' It was kevin, again...'' Give me a second! '' I said and I stood up. '' He sounded worried '' Demi said as she sat on the bed. '' Maybe, maybe not...he does anything to keep me away from my bed '' I said and walked to the bathroom. '' wait for me! '' Demi shouted and followed me. '' I want to shower too '' She smiled. '' I haven't turn on the shower yet, babe '' I chuckled. '' Doesn't matter '' 

After I turned the shower on and the water got a bit warmer, we went inside and helped eachother. I started to pass the soap all over her body, down to her legs, her back, her shoulders, pulling her towards me. She let out a small giggle and grabbed the soap from my hand and did the same thing. 

Later on, we got out, got dressed and walked out of the room. I walked towards the backyard meanwhile demi stayed in the kitchen. 

'' dude, promise me you'll keep you mouth shut '' kevin said as he pulled me away from the house. '' dude, what's wrong? '' I asked. '' Just promise me, not even Demi '' he looked at me. '' your acting weird '' He rolled his eyes. '' I think selena is pregnant '' My eyes opened wide. '' You kidding? '' he shook his head. '' i heard them talking '' I sighed. '' Its not official until they tell us '' I said. '' I know '' Kevin said. '' Is that why you kicked me out of my room? '' I looked at him and he nodded. '' Also because if you stay with her, you gonna eat her all night '' he patted my back and walked back inside the house. '' Asshole'' i turned and followed him.

~~~~~~

Comment & Vote!

sorry if it was lame :/ 

Love you all!