Chapter 26 ♥

'' You have to look like you father, huh? '' nick asked while looking at him, making Adam giggle. '' Aww, happy baby '' Nick said. '' yea, unlike you '' Joe said and i laughed. '' You just got burn '' i said and Selena laughed. '' I love you anyways, man '' joe said and slapped his shoulder.

'' Stop hitting me! '' joe yelled and nick burst off laughing. '' Oh come on, you know i dont hit that hard '' He said and joe rolled his eyes. '' yea because you're not the one who's in pain '' joe said and I laughed. '' Calm down babe '' I said and nick nodded. '' yea babe, calm down ''

'' Dems, he fell asleep in his aunty arms '' Selena said while rubbing his head gently. '' Instagram it '' Nick said and handed me the phone. '' really? '' I giggled. '' Yea, everybody else do the same, so... why not? '' nick shrugged and i smiled, taking the picture then, uploading it.

'' Happy again...Adam, my everything with his aunty, gotta love them ''

Selena looked at the picture. '' Nice comment '' She said and smiled. '' oh shut up,  you know im pretty bad at this stuff '' I said and she nodded. '' yes, you are '' She said and i stared at her. '' Bitch'' I said and laughed. '' love you too, i'm gonna put him in his crib '' she said and walked upstairs.

'' So, when is the brother coming? '' Nick looked at us and smiled. '' Dude, calm your...tits, I just had this baby '' I said chuckling. '' So? that boy needs a sister ''  he laughed and i shook my head. '' Soon '' I said and walked upstairs.

...

'' Can you believe this? '' Demi asked, walking down the stairs with Adam in her arms. '' What? '' I looked at her. '' This boy is so weird, just like you '' She looked at me and smiled. '' Thank you '' I said and she giggled. '' No but seriously, this baby doesn't cry '' she sat next to me, holding Adam. '' What you mean? '' I frowned. '' He's been laughing everysince he got here '' She smiled. '' I don't know if he's hungry or sleepy '' she said while rocking him. '' Aww, just like me '' I said. '' Give me my baby '' I looked at her. '' my baby '' she said. '' mine too '' i said and she layed him on my arms. '' Hey, baby me '' i said, laying him on the couch. '' why your so cute? '' i smiled at him and he looked at me, letting out a giggle. '' He's a happy baby ''

Adam started laugh as i began to tickle him. '' Why you're happy? '' Adam continued to laugh which made me smile. '' I love you so much '' I said looking at him and he giggled once again. '' Yep, he laughs too much '' I looked at demi and she smiled. '' Yes, he does and i like it '' She said. '' let me take a picture '' She said and grabbed her phone. '' do i look like a model? '' I asked and she gave me a look. '' Shut up and smile to the camera '' She said holding her phone, ready to take the picture. '' Fine '' I said, holding Adam. '' Like this? '' I looked at her. '' Giving him a kiss '' She smiled big.

I hold him in my arms and gently kissed his forehead, right there, she took a picture. '' Perfect, I'll set it as my wallpaper '' she said. '' you owe me one picture '' I smiled and she smiled back at me. '' Soon '' she placed her phone on the coffee table. '' Soon?! '' I asked and she chuckled. '' Yea '' she replied and walked to the kitchen. '' Mean '' I said. '' Heard that! ''

...

Demi's POV

'' We should do something together '' I said, walking inside the kitchen. I wanted to do something, anything that includes getting out of the house. '' Like what? '' Selena asked holding Marie. '' I don't know, go to the park, the mall...anything to get out of here '' I looked at her. '' Well, that's true...but we have to take the babies '' she replied. 

~~~~~~~~

Hope you guys enjoy it!!

leave a coment !

leave that little star on ♥

sorry if it was short, dealing with college, mom's wedding 

besides im moving to the usa soon and that is getting me very busy

atleast i uploaded ♥

love you all ♥