Sleepover and feelings

Neymars POV

We jumped in my car as is started driving to my house. I bit my lip I don't know why I didn't let go of her she told me we should stay friends and I accepted it right? I have to! But I cant just stay Friends with someone like her she's the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. She and Davi love each other like seriously love each other. I looked at her but she looked out of the window I bit my lip again Ugh!!

We arrived at my house as I saw someone standing in front of my front door she looked at me confused but I just shrugged my shoulders. We jumped out of the Car I put my arm around her waist she smiled at me. We walked forward as I saw her. Bruna my Ex is standing there I looked at her confused she just smiled and waved at me "Ney Hey" she smiled "Hello Bruna, what are you doing here?" I asked confused "I want you back. I miss you. I love you" she said coming closer she looked at Rina but ignored her "It's over Bruna you broke up with me. I dont want you back" I tried to explain "what? Why? Because of this?" she asked pointing at rina I glared at her and pulled Rina closer to me "No because of how you treat other people and because of your personality" she glared at me "Sooner or later you will beg me to come back to you" she smirked and left Rina looked at me "You sure that was a good idea?" she asked I nodded "Yes I am sure" she looked unsure but nodded "Ok". We went in to my house "I dont have my Pjs" she pace palmed herself "I'll give you a T-shirt" I smiled she said thank you and asked where she's sleeping I said with me of course she wasn't sure about that but didn't complain.

We both laid down back to back. I couldn't sleep Rina turned around asleep and snuggled in to my chest I put my arm around her waist she smiled and snuggled closer into my chest.

The next morning

Arianas POV

I woke up at 10 am I looked to my right and saw Neymar he had his arm around my waist I bit my lip he looked so cute and peaceful but I'm hungry so I poked his cheek "Neeeeeyyyyy waaaakeeee uuuupppp" he frowned "Nooooo its too early" he whined and pulled me closer to him "Come ooooonnn ney please" I pouted he shook his head I sighed. My phone rang I picked it up "Hello?" "Rina hey where's neymar?" Marcelo asked "uhh he's here" I gave neymar the phone "Hello" he asked sleepy. They talked ney smirked a few times and even blushed haha he's soo cute after the phone call he stood up and released me 'finally' I muttered "I heard that" he yelled from the bathroom I rolled my eyes "dont roll your eyes either" Huh how...I mean...whaaaa....?ughh whatever "So what are we doing now" I asked "Get dressed we have to go to training" he explained "Ok fine"

On the way to training

"Ney?" I asked "hmmm?" he replied "erm...I....uhh....doesn't matter forget it" he looked confused but didn't ask further I wantw to ask what's going on between the two of us but I don't know if I want to know it I mean I was the one who said we should stay friend and Leo said I should stay away from him and my brother would probably kill him and then me but I dont know I have feelings for him but I don't know if they are in a friendly way or in a 'I want a relationship way'. My brother called yesterday and asked me about Neymar I said we're friends nothing more. I bit my lip. Why does my life have to be so complicated?!

-----------------

I know I promised to make longer chapters...I guess this is a long chapter right?

Hope you like it :) xx

Leave feedback

Love you guys <3

-paulina<3