Chapter 5

As ma pulled into the parking lot there were cars everywhere. People were lined up trying to get a sit before the game start.

"Shit, Imma have to drop you off and park somewhere else," My mama told me. She pulled up toward the line of people.

"Okay call me when you enter, "I said exiting the car. I quickly called, well you already know who.

Ring

Ring

Ring

Bestfran-Hello? Where you at I just pulled up

Me-In line hurry up I'm saving your spot.

Bestfran-Okay I see a line of people I'm leaving da car.

-end of the call-

As I'm waiting I hear to girls behind me speaking on Julian's name. You know I couldn't help but listen.

"Girl, yes he the only reason I came to this game."

"Shii you can watch I'm trying to get some of him and be an NBA wife with that shmoneeey, hahaha"I heard one say.

"I'm weak, All I got to do is give him this bomb ass - "

"Okay can yall like be quiet," I asked trying to be nice. I was starting to get annoyed.

"UMMMM, girl you at a game" one said.

"PLUS, it's the state championship game so it going to be fucking loud anyway." Her friend commented.

"Ok thing 1 and 2 you're in my ear and I can smell y'all hot breath," I said.

"OOOU, ok ok Keke remember new vibe 2020, new vibe," she said to herself.

"Yes, positives vibes only best," The other one said.

I turned back around slowly Ignoring the fact they were talking to themselves. Quickly I felt my hair getting yanked. I turned around getting ready to spazz out. Only, to see MY MF BEST FRAN BRIEA, LAUGHING.

"BRIEAAAAAA" I yelled not giving a care about people looking at me.

"BEST MF FRANNN," She said hugging me. I was so hyped it felt like I ain't seen her in forever

----

After we got our snacks we saw my mama sitting with Micheal. So we sat with the other students from our school. We saw our team come out and the whole student section got hyped. Niggas was yelling and everything.

"6'2, SENIOR FROM LINCOLN VALLEY HIGH, POINTGUARD, ADRIAN HILLS"

I got up yelling acting a fool as he did his handshake and ran on the court. He saw me and nodded. I waved back. He still mad at me, he just tunning that shit out so he can put his all in this game.

They announced a couple more players.

"HE STANDS 6 FT AND 3 INCHES  TALL AND ONLY A JUNIOR, GIVE IT UP FOR JULIANN WILLIAMS"

By now more than half the gym was hyped up because instead of a simple handshake this nigga did a backflip.

"Extra," I said.

"Who is his fine ass, I never seen him before at school," Briea said eyeing him.

She saw me smiling hard and gave me that "biiiisssssh "face. I shook my head no already knowing what she was about to ask.

" Yes tf you do, you over here smiling and blushing hard-LOOOK HE JUST SMILED AT YO ASS" Which he did, I barely caught it though, I smiled at him and wave back.

"WHY YEEN TELL ME, HE CUTE BIH," She said aloud. I hit her because she was way too loud. People around us start laughing

---

The score was 85 to 90 and we were losing. Adrian was at the free-throw line and the other team side was booing him.

As he shot up they yelled "BRIIIICCK" but he made it. He turned around looking dead at them. For the second one, he winked at somebody's mama who was booing him and made another shot. His coach called time out afterward.

"I got to peeeee!"Briea said moving from side to side.

"Go, "I said.

"Come with me" she quickly replied. I shook my head no. That didn't stop her from practically dragging me to the bathroom. We walked in and seen a couple making out. I wasn't phased by it neither was Briea. She ran to the stall and tripped fell to the floor. I laughed at her as she got up and went to pee.

"Fuck you, I could have died," She said causing me to laugh harder. "Please explain how," i said.

"Okay...hold up" She right said right after, I heard a big splash sound.

"Ewwwwww," I said laughing. I quickly stopped laughing as an awful smell hit my nose.

"You that shit stank," I said holding my nose.

"Well it is shit," she said leaving the bathroom smiling all innocent.

"I hope you wiped yo grown man ass," I said coughing.

"Duh," she said washing her hands.

I heard the crowd going crazy. So I speed-walked toward the court leaving her. I didn't want to miss anything. As I turned the corner I bumped into someone.

"Yo watch tf out ma," Keion said looking at me.

" No you watch tf out," I said rubbing my forehead from the impact.

"What happen why was the crowd yelling," I asked since I missed it.

"You at the same game as me you should had seen it," he said. I gave him a slight attitude look.

"Clearly, i did NOT see it Keion, why you think I mf asked." He started chuckling.

" Who yo bold aah talking to like that, rephrase that, ma," He said.

"Honestly, I don't have to do a damn thing". I said.

"Me either, so ask some other nigga what happen, " he said nonchalantly.

"Keion, can you just tell me?" I said growing annoyed with him. He started smirking, so I started to walked away. I felt him grip me by the waist with one arm.

"Hol' up," he said. I turned around seeing Briea making shocked faces at me.

"What," I said avoiding eye contact with Briea.

"Ya brotha made somebody break their ankles and hit a nasty ah slam dunk," he said.

"Thank you" I smiled. I bit my bottom realizing he still had his hand on my waist. My hoe urge was creeping up on me. Quickly, I walked away to Briea.

"What" I laughed at her face she was making.

"You little hoe" she opened her mouth wide.

"How," I said walking back to the game with her.

"You with Keion but liking Julian I taught you good," she said.

"Girl I am not with Keion, I do not even like his ass," I said trying to tell the truth.

"Mmmh, you don't like him but yo all gigity giddy with his hand on yo waist," she said.

"He put his hand there not me," I said defending myself.

"And you" she pointed at me.

"Did not move his hand".

She was right, but I was just stuck at the moment. How can I like somebody so arrogant, and rude? That ain't possible. He so means and.....

Nah, I don't like him...right?