05

"Sorry I'm late."

You sat beside Jungkook, then he looked at you.

"Hey kiddo, why are you late?"

"Traffic jam..."

She gave him a forced smile and he nodded.

The first class ended then they walked out the classroom and the students started throwing eggs at Jungkook.

"Stop your doing right now!"

Your eyes widened and look at Jungkook, he's uniform was filled with egg yolks.

"You will not stop it?!"

You grabbed one of the students collar. Then all of their eyes widened then Jungkook held your wrists, stopping you from what your doing.

"I can't let anyone hurt my friend."

You let go of the girl's collar and pushed her harshly at the wall.

"Sorry but your messing up with a wrong person."

You smirked at her and ran away with Jungkook.

"Hey are you okay?"

"I'm good, I can't let anyone hurt you. They just don't know anything about you."

"Thank you Haesoo I feel like I'm a girl here."

"Anyways changed your uniform jacket, your jacket is a mess."

He nodded and changed his jacket.

"Can you give me your jacket?"

"Why?"

"Nothing, I just want too. But please can you give it to me? It will be quick! I promise!"

"Okay?"

He gave you his jacket and you went into the girl who threw Jungkook's jacket.

Then you threw her Jungkook's jacket.

"You have 24 hours to wash that or else you'll face the consequences."

"I'm not a slave, girl."

"Sure your not a slave, but I don't care if you keep on bossing and bullying everybody around you. You just have money and beauty that's all you don't have a heart. All you do is making out with men in a room."

Her eyes widened by your words then she stood up about to slap you.

"Sure, continue it. Like I'm scared."

You smirked at her.

"What you can't do it? Haha funny, now wash his jacket or you will face something you really hate."

Her eyes widened.

"I'm not boss here but I'm just protecting my friend from filthy girls."

You walked away making her jaw dropped and not just her but everybody.