Oliver

1: People got all sorts of upset when Oliver forgave Rigg "way to easily" after he had suffered for six years. Yes, Rigg left and Oliver hurt, BUT, Rigg was hurting too! Rigg was of age, meaning he had the mating pull towards Oliver. He suffered just as much as Oliver did. It was not only Oliver that was hurting but people want to overlook that there are ALWAYS two sides.

Oliver also needed the reassurance that Rigg could not leave again, and he was already in love with him, so he mated with Rigg that first night. And really, if you understood it while reading, you could tell that Rigg was reluctant to mate with him, because he too, believed he hurt Oliver too much and needed to gain his trust and forgiveness.

2: People got all kinds of mad at Rigg when he said he "physically" could not go back to Oliver. If you read the book and understand what is being said, the Moon Goddess is mentioned enough times to give you guys a "hint". It was said plenty of times that it was HER that really pushed Rigg away (and kept him gone) because Oliver was too young still and Rigg had to do other things first.

Rigg had to stay in Stratton because he needed to have Alaska. Oliver would have found his way there eventually, which he did, so he could have his own pups with Lyra. If you read it, Lyra mentioned that it just felt right to have Alaska and Oliver's pups. She said that it could have been the Moon Goddess keeping her calm and all that because Rigg and Oliver needed to have their pups.

3: People also commented a lot about Oliver's argument with his aunt Kat. Okay, to be honest, they both were immature about it. Neither wanted to listen to reason. And as you probably already figured out, they are both stubborn. So, yes, the argument was extremely stupid, but they both had valid points to their arguments. Oliver wanted Rigg after being separated for six years. Katrina was looking out for her nephew and didn't want him to get hurt again. Both of them went about the argument wrong but neither of them is going to admit that.

4. Oliver and Rigg were both mad at Trigg, yes, Rigg forgave his brother, understanding that it was the Goddess who pushed him to cause a scene with Rigg to get him to leave.

Rigg understood this, so did Oliver, but you have to realize that Rigg had an easier time forgiving Trigg because they are brothers. Oliver can not get over the fact that he lost his mate, it didn't matter if the goddess pushed Trigg, all Oliver cares about is Rigg. And to be honest, I don't think Oliver will ever be able to forgive Trigg, and that is okay.

5. Lyra was supposed to be the mother of Alaska and Oliver's pups. She was ready for them, there was no needed planning involved. She did not have a bond with the pups either, due to the goddess influencing her to have them. If the goddess was not involved, yes, she probably would have had a connection after carrying them for nine months. Yes, there probably would have been some planning. But the fact is, the goddess was involved the entire time making it not a normal pregnancy.