Part 7|| Drunk nights (SMUT)

AN~ That picture above is from @ gamers.secrets on instagram. (its my account) if u want some sinful pictures yall can follow that!

~previously~
I didn't hesitate to wrap my arms around his neck. The kiss went from passionate to hunger as Ethan pushed me against the wall.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
             [NOW]
After about 5 minutes of My tongue fighting for dominance over Ethan's, he started taking off his shirt. As soon as his shirt came off I noticed how much muscles he actually has. I didn't get a chance to look at him long enough before he started attacking my neck, leaving love bites. I felt pleasure when he was touching me which made me give a little moan. Ethan chuckled as he slowly took off my skirt. He kicked it somewhere in his hotel room and off came the rest of mine and his clothing's. We were both naked and having a heated make-out session. Ethan sat down on the couch in his hotel room, put a condom on and  looked at me up and down. That reminded me that I have A LOT of insecurities and I started to blush. He grabbed my hand and pulled me closer. "Hey, don't be embarrassed. your beautiful" He was still sitting on the couch and he wrapped his arm around my lower back and pulled me on top of his lap. I put my arms around his neck and continued to kiss him. He lined himself up with my entrance and I lowered myself into him. "A~ah f-fuck Ethan" I moaned as I continued ride him. He through his head back and slightly moaned in pleasure. "Damn babygirl" I made my way back to his mouth and a crazy make-out session happened between the two of us. Alcohol from our breath filled the room. Ethan quickly flipped us over to where I was on my back and he was hovering over me. We made eye contact and started to giggle. Then he gave me a seducing look and raised on eye brow before pounding into me. I wrapped my legs around him and holy fuck was I a moaning mess. "O~oh f~uck Eth~an" he leaned down close to my ear and growled. that sent me over board. The room was filled with me screaming his name. The whole time he had a slight smile on his face with made me all soft inside..........until another thrust came. How had one man, boy I should say, created so munch feelings inside me? With every thrust he got sloppier. "ETHAN, RIGHT THERE" I said gripping the bed sheets. "U like that baby girl" he said in my ear. Fuck. Finally I felt myself release myself all over him. He wasn't done yet. Thrust after thrust he kept going. He grabbed my neck, not to hard to where it choked me out but not really soft. He released himself in the condom and threw it away. He carried me to the bed considering we were still on the goddamn couch. Ethan laid me down and threw me a 'crankgameplays' hoodie that was too big for me. He put on some sweatpants and crawled back into his bed. I felt his arms snake around my lower back as he pulled me closer to him, kissed my forehead and put his chin on my head. With that, we slowly fell asleep. wow.
AN~ sorry this took so damn long. oops. I hope u enjoyed !!