First call

I finished my dinner. It was still 9. Just then I remembered about my mission...Interview with Mr.Lover boy. It will be better if I does it now itself. Since my Project is starting within a week, I won't get enough time later. So It's the time.I sat on the edge of the bed and called him , waiting for him to answer. pick up..pick up..pick up.. "Hello. Who is this?"
"umm..This is Chakor."
"Chakor?--"
"haan, Don't you know me?"
"Well..Do You know me?" "umm..No..Yes..No..I mean I know you..but I don't know you..I mean I don't know your name..but--"
"Shut up and don't call me again. Or I'll report you."
He was going to hang up, but how dare he..
"What the hell? How dare you..I didn't expect that you.."
"What do you expect from the stranger at this hour? I don't encourage prank calls, Miss."
"What? Stranger? I'm Imli's sister and you are.."
Shit..He was thinking it as prank call. That's why he was angry.
"Umm..Sorry. I didn't introduce myself properly. I'm Chakor, Imli's sister. Today morning only she told me about you but we couldn't discuss about it since I was getting late. And she went to medical camp this evening after giving me your contact number." I explained immediately.
"And she didn't tell you my name." He asked me after a moment silence.
"I know nothing other than that you two love each other and your parents accepted your love." I replied spontaneously.
"Suraj"
"uh?"
"Suraj..that's my name." He introduced himself, "And I'm sorry for my rudeness."
"It's okay. I was at fault there. But I'm surprised that Didi didn't even mention my name."
"So do I."
"So..what do you do?"
"Your didi didn't even mention that."
Suraj asked me in surprised tone.
"Nope. I still can't believe that my Didi even think about things other than her work . She never showed any symptoms."
"Symptoms? What kind of symptoms?"
"Always smiling, not able to sleep, not able to eat and...What?" I stopped listing the symptoms after listening to the loud laughter from the another side.
"Nothing.." He continued, "I was Professor in psychology. But now I'm taking time for myself. So what do you do?"
"I'm doing Engineering. Final year."
"Good. How is it going?"
"I just got detention today."
He chuckled on hearing my reply.
"Little Rebel, ahaan?"
"I guess you were studious?"
"Yeah..kind of nerd."
"Just like my sister."
"I guess.." Suraj responded," So what is your thought regarding me?"
"Well..I trust my sister. But I need to see myself. So that I can be assured.I mean.. let's give it some time."
"Your didi will be lucky to have you. You are such an awesome sister."
I smiled on hearing him, "What about your siblings?"
"I don't have one."
"So you are only Child. Your parents should have pampered you a lot."
I wanted to know whether his parents are different from mine. I wanted them to be.
Suddenly there was awkward silence.
I felt like I said something which I shouldn't have.
"Yes.." he muttered after a long pause.
"It is already too late. You should go to bed." He was trying to avoid any further questions about his family. But why?
"Okay..Good night."
He hung up after wishing me good night.
I was wondering how I will get to know about him just by talking to him.
Maybe I should meet him.