Strength - Levi x Reader

Levi x Younger Sister!Reader

You, reader-chan, are not siblings with Levi, you're a younger sister of your unnamed older brother.

I was inspired by this post:

This isn't really the main focus of this chapter, in fact, Im not really sure where I was going with this but still I hope you guys enjoy!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Levi's POV

Im panting on the ground trying to catch my breath, I got defeated by a cadet, a female cadet at that. I cant really believe what just happened a few seconds ago.

Flashback

Im walking around the training grounds observing how the cadets fight in hand to hand combat. As I walk around more I notice that a certain cadet was no where to be found until I see her sitting under a tree to get some cover from the blazing rays of the sun.

'What that fuck is that brat doing?' I mentally asked walking closer to her, Once I got closer I notice her beautiful (H/l)(H/c) hair and found the newest member of my squad, (Y/n). She's one of the replacements because of what had happened to my previous squad.

"Cadet (L/n), why are you not participating on the training on hand to hand combat?" I say as I walk closer to see her stand up "I have nobody to spar with sir, Ive defeated everyone in hand to hand combat and nobody wants to be my sparing partner."

"I see." I say more to myself remembering that she had come 3rd of her class and had exceptional skills in hand to hand combat. Shes also one if the few cadets that usually stays quiet, in a way making her similar to me.

"Sir, I'd like to request something of you." I nod my head at her words as a way of telling her to go on "Fight me." My eyes widened a bit in shock as the words escaped her lips. "Are you sure cadet?"

"I am sure sir." I nodded hesitantly in response walking away and looking back at her as a way of telling her to follow me.

We reach the training grounds and I went into my fighting stance straight away noticing her do the same.

We circled each other a bit waiting for the other to strike as a crowd started to form around us, "Who do you thinks gonna win?" Potato girl asks"My bets on Corporal!" Horse face shouted"No way! Im betting on (Y/n)!"Jeager brat said then she charges first with her fist aimed for the right side of my face 'Shes quick' I thought as I dodge her attack by side stepping to the left but she expected this and easily swipes me off my feet using her left leg making me fall to the ground. I quickly get back up and round house kick her side but she caught it with both her hands, she tries to flip me over her head using my foot but I swiftly got out of her grip and charge for her stomach and was able to hit her on the ribs, she staggers back but quickly recovers as she backflips over me and gets behind me then kicks me to the ground using her right foot, I was able to turn around and catch her foot but she swiftly got out of my grip and ran towards me, I quickly try to put my hands in front of my face trying to block her attack but shes somehow got in front of me and head butts me making me fall to the ground panting.