Coffe shop ||Modern AU|| - Barista!Levi x Reader

Barista!Levi x Reader

Sorry if this chapter's shit, Its a bit shorter than usual(like Levi)and I don't really know how not to make Levi OOC in this one, also having no experience in dating whatsoever like the lonely potato I am
_(:3 」∠)_

But I hope you guys still enjoy!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

Levi's POV

Its a typical Friday morning at the cafe, I was bored while I was waiting for my favorite customer. Unlike other customers, this customer is really kind and doesn't point out every fucking mistake I do to their order, I mean, why do people have to make their order so fucking long! Seriously you'd think it was their last day to live or something!

I start thinking about (Y/n) as I remember her (h/l)(h/c) locks as it frames her face perfectly and how it would feel to have my hands run through it and how her beautiful (e/c) eyes sparkle every time she talks about something she loves and how it compliments her hair and her lush pink lips that are so kissable.

I sigh as I was daydreaming about a certain customer, and said person entered the cafe. Speak of the devil."Hey Levi!" She greets cheerily with a small smile on her face 'Shes so pretty' "Hey, you'll have the usual I'm guessing?" I say putting on my stoic impression."Of course! Could you bring it to my table?" She asks kindly."Sure." I reply."Thanks!" She says then pays for her drink paying extra, as usual, then goes to her usual spot at the back beside the window.

I sigh again as I go and make her order. As I was making her order I notice that she was staring out the window a small frown on her face while looking at the clouds instead of chatting away with Hanji as usual, where was shitty glasses anyway? They always come here together.

Hanji was the person who brought
(Y/n) to the cafe and introduced me to her in the first place. They have been coming here together every day for about a year now, I wonder why Hanji didn't come today.

I finish making (Y/n)'s order and add a cake to hopefully cheer her up a bit and made my way to her table.

I place down her order in front of her and tap her on the shoulder seeing as she wasn't paying attention startling her a bit.

"Sorry to bother you but heres your order." She looks down at her food thanking me and was about to take a sip of coffee but paused seeing the cake."I didn't order this." She points at the cake looking a bit confused.

"I added it. Don't worry, its on the house."She smiles a bit."Thanks Levi, but whats the occasion?" I sat down at the seat in front of her."I noticed that Shitty glasses isn't here today and you seemed a bit down, thought I could cheer you up a bit." I look away trying to hide a small blush.

"Thanks again Levi, and Hanji's not here today because she went on a date with Erwin, it was supposed to be later this evening but some thing popped up so they had a sudden change of plans." She sighs then taking a small bite of the cake making her eyes light up a bit.

"But don't you go on dates too?"She laughs at what I said making me confused, whats so funny?"Sorry Levi, I don't know why you would think that!" "Think what? That you go on dates?" She giggles a bit."I wish! No ones asked me out before and I've never been in a relationship before, I mean who needs a boyfriend when you have food and anime?"My eyes widen at her response.

"But your (Y/n), you have an amazing personality! You have an amazing sense of humor too! Plus your pretty." I whisper the last part hoping she didn't hear me."Thanks Levi, but I don't really see myself like that, I think I'm more of a lazy couch potato with an awful sense of humor, I can make comedians cry at how bad my jokes are."

I chuckle a bit."Honestly I'm shocked no ones asked you out yet, you're a really good person you know."

"I doubt that, if anything I think you'd be the person in a relationship here." She says as she takes another sip of her coffee."I've never been in a relationship before either." I see her almost spit out her drink as her eyes widen in shock.

"Wait wait, let me get this straight, you, Levi Ackerman have never been on a date before?!" I nod my head as confirmation."Is it really that surprising?" "Of course it is! Your like the hottest dude around here! Plus your really smart! The total opposite of me!" I blush a bit at her comment then smirked."You think Im hot?" My smirk grows as I see her blushing face.

"I-I uh m-mean your r-really good looking y'know." She tries hiding her face as she takes another bite of cake.

"You too." I silently say."Did you say something?" I scratch the back of my neck."No, anyways you doing anything tomorrow?" I say as I write something down on a napkin."No, why do you ask?" "No reason."

"Alright I better get back to my shift." I slide her the paper then I stand up walking back behind the counter.

After a while I see a blushing (Y/n) walking up to the counter slipping me a paper and walking out the door in a rush.

I check what she wrote on the paper and smile a bit then I tucked the paper in my pocket.

'Will you go on a date with me?'
XXXX-XXX-XXX(Levi's phone num.)

Sure I'd love to! Meet you at (restaurants name) tomorrow, pick me up at 6pm!
XXXX-XXX-XXX((Y/n)'s phone num.)

_______________((Y/n)'s Address)

xoxo

Word count:1023