𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟽

RAVE

Natapos na ang 1st Phase ng selection na ito kaya magpapatuloy na ang 2nd phase bukas. This selection has only 2 phases, the Death Basin and the Final Combat. I was happy for Ayesha to get selected for the top 10 selection.

I cannot help but smile while looking at her name on this piece of paper. They still haven't known about the top 10 but we will send the letter later for them later and I will personally give this letter to her.

Kalis

Jada

The slasher

Vex

Ben

Aaron

Adriane

Pixie

Melis

Ayesha

These were the selected participants to proceed into the phase 2. I smiled while holding on the letter. "I can't wait to give it to her." Bulong ko sa sarili ko nang biglang inagaw ni Benetha ang letter sa mga daliri ko.

"Shut it, loverboy. I'll be the one to give it to her." Sabi nito na nasa beywang ang kabilang kamay at biglang inagaw naman ni Zage ang letter sa kamay ni Benetha kaya napalingon kami sa kaniya. What the hell are they doing here inside the Prince's office?

"Oh no, I'm faster. So I'll be the one to give it to her." Sabi naman nito kaya siningkitan naming dalawa ito ng tingin. "Disobeying the Captain, huh?" Benetha said as she crossed her arms on her chest.

I became an air and suddenly appeared at Zage's back while holding the letter on my hand now and blew his face with a sudden strong breeze. "Now, now. The King ordered me to personally give the letter to her." Sabi ko naman at napabuntong hininga naman ang dalawa.

"What are you guys doing? You're not visiting the unconscious ones." Sita ng Prinsepe sa amin na nasa frame ng door nakasandal habang inekis ang mga balikat nito. "And seriously, most of them are your students, Rave." Dagdag naman nito and I just shrugged my shoulders.

"They'll be fine." I said and hid the letter inside the secret pockets inside of my coat. I raised my head and gazed at them so I sighed and raised my shoulders to shrug. "Okay, after I finished delivering this letter to Ayesha, I will visit them." I said and disappeared into thin air. I totally forgot about my students in one of my subjects Caedes, an assassination specialty.

Once an elemental guardians has been chosen for their roles, they will automatically became the professors of the Cladonia Academy and teach their expertise to the students. Of course, mas malaki ang sahod namin.

Adriane, Aaron, Vex and Ben were also one of our students that joined the selection. But that girl with bow and arrow. I have high hopes for her. No one seemed to notice her but thanks to her, she hit an arrow to one of the dragon's eyes, the reason why Ayesha had a chance to blow the dragon's head to the ground.

I'll definitely enroll her to Cladonia.

I am now here in front of Ayesha Luna's chambers while holding the letter that I am yet to give to her. I felt my palms started to get wet so I wiped it off on my white coat. I can't help myself but to smile at myself. I don't know why I am feeling towards like this to Ayesha after I looked at her as a traitor a week ago.