Chapter Six

It kept going, never stopping.

This torture I couldn't stand anymore.

I cried as if my tears could make it stop, but nothing. Nothing stopped this big screen from breaking me again and again, killing my already dead soul once again. Wiping the tear I missed to wipe three seconds ago, I looked at my trembling hands. They were pale and lifeless. I couldn't feel anything. I could see with my eyes but not feel with my flesh. The pain was mostly inside and not outside. Maybe because the physical Nolan was dead? All I was left with was my spirit and soul, that were about to perish in hell soon.

I don't know why I kept my gaze on my hands for so long. But it felt like the next message He wanted to share with me would appear on my pale palms.

And it did.

My pale palms became red. Blood started falling onto them, slowly. I couldn't understand what was happening. I had blood in my hands! And the worst part was that, the blood wasn't even mine since it was raining on me. I tried to remember and see if I've ever committed murder on earth. But never. I've never took a man's life in my whole existence. So what was He trying to tell me?

"Why-do I have blo...blood on me?" I asked, my voice trembling.

He looked at me with sadness filling His eyes before turning His head back to the screen's direction, making me follow his action.

And that's when I saw it.

Him.

Crucified.

Him crucified for me.

"The blood in your hands is mine." He said.

With my eyebrows furrowed and my heart aching, I asked:

"Why do I have your blood in my hands as if I was the one who crucified you Lord?"

"Because you did."

Shaking my head, I tried to be incredulous. I couldn't do this to Him!

"How?"

I asked.

"With your sins."

He replied.

"Every time you sinned, you were hurting me, crucifying me again and again."