Chapter Twelve

It's been four months since the car accident.

Four months since I came back to life.

Four months since the dream.

Four months since I decided to give my life to Jesus.

I looked at my white clothes, white pants and a white shirt. I then looked up to the sky, the sun was shining brightly. My eyes then fell on the pastor's face, meeting his happy eyes.

"Nolan, do you accept Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?"

He asked.

"I do."

I replied with assurance.

And that's when I got baptized by immersion. Completely dived into the cold water. I got baptized biblically in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

For the word says:

Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20.

I got baptized in the name of the one who is The father, The Son and the Holy Spirit: Jesus Christ my Lord.

And since that day, the scriptures in Mark 16 are accomplished in my life.

And these signs will accompany those who believe: In my name they will drive out demons; they will speak in new tongues; they will pick up snakes with their hands; and when they drink deadly poison, it will not hurt them at all; they will place their hands on sick people, and they will get well."

When I came out of the water, I heard all of my brothers and sisters in Christ singing. Worshiping the king of Kings.

Jesus Christ the only true God.

And I couldn't help but rejoice with them.

« My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But holly trust is Jesus' name

My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But holly trust is Jesus' name

Christ alone, Cornerstone
Weak made strong in the Savior's love
Through the storm
He is Lord

Lord of all »

-

When he shall come with trumpet sound
Oh, may I then in Him be found
Dressed in His righteousness alone
Faultless, stand before the throne.

-

THE END.

__________________

I can't believe that I finished writing this book. But I did! And If you're still reading this, I think you understood the message I wanted to share with you by writing this short story.

Nolan was lucky to have a second chance in his life. But when it comes to you and me, we have to work right now when we still have the time to work. We have to fight now and not wait till it'll be too late.

Let's give our lives to Jesus now, let's surrender everything we are to Him.

What can the world offer compared to what God has prepared for us?

Never forget that the pain and our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that'll be revealed in us.

Let's suffer for Jesus like He suffered for us. Let's walk like He walked. No matter if we get judged or insulted by the world.

Amen! This is my prayer for every one of you my brothers and sisters in Christ.

God bless you reader .❤️

- Your sister in Christ, Cathy.