Chapter 2 :

It was one beautiful day. I woke up, in a good mood. I was finally up off my bed, it was Thursday and Niall's guitar was almost ready. It just needed the tuning and the things we gave him just for being our best customer.

He wanted me to have lunch with him today, because I made his guitar. Awkward right? Like I told you he creeped me out earlier this week with saying 'You'll be seeing me more often...' Creepy right or am I over reacting?  I had a feeling it was going to be a crazy day. I got ready had blue jeans flaired from the bottom, gray baggie shirt, white converse, and a Jean jacket. My hair was curled and my makeup was done as usual. Once that was out of the way, I decided to kill some time at the shopping center. Deciding to go into Forever 21 , H&m, or Top Shop. I went into Topshop, since it was closer.

I went in there bought a Leather skirt, with a red crop top. Then I went to forever 21 and bought a flowery shirt, black heels, soldier pants, and some oxfords. The clothes I got were so cute I couldn't leave it so..... I bought it. The last store I went into was H & M, I bought a black flower dress, a black maxi skirt, polka dot pants, and a shirt that said vogue.

Looking at my watch. It was time to go to the place Niall told me to meet him. Which was a sushi place, called Sushi Moora. I drove past the mall. As I saw the restaurant, I saw Niall's car. I parked next to his and went on to meet him inside.

"Lilly! Over here. " Niall yelled like a maniac in the parking lot. I waved him hello. Then there were other four guys. We went inside and surprisingly I was confused.

"Hello Lads. Niall how are you?" I asked while looking at him like if his was crazy. Like why in the world did he not tell me he was bringing guest. I guess I can say this now. AWKWARD TURTLE.

"Oh Li, good. Oh these are my band mates uh Harry, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. " Niall said while pointing at each one. Band mates. Band mates. Mates. So many of them. Why? JESUS help me.

"Hey don't you call Liam, Li? Why do you call her Li?"Louis said while looking confused as I. Uh, can this get anymore awkward. I'm shy right now. Real shy.

"Well, cause her name is Lilly. " Niall responded while smiling like an idiot. A nice idiot with amazing eyes of course.

"Can we eat? or order?" I asked while looking at the menu. The lads smiled at me while I looked at my menu.... Jesus I'm gonna say something...

"Yeah, Well what do you want?" Zayn asked while looking at his menu. His hair looks better than mine. Jesus what does he use???

"The california rolls and the salmon spicy rolls!" I said.
I'm a lover of sushi. Sushi is amazing. It's heavenly. They all ordered and we just chatted.

"So, yeah Niall? I actually thought lunch was only going to be US two. But this is actually better." I said while smiling. Why. Why? Why did I just say that?

"Well, I just thought you should meet my lads." Niall responded while eating some gummy bears. Who eats gummy bears before Sushi?

"ARE YOU SINGLE!?" Harry asked with excitement. Wow, I can already tell he sleeps with girls a lot...

"Harry!? Really you meet her and you ask that!" Niall said defensively. I wonder why?

"Oops, haha." Harry laughed while sipping his bubbly soda...

"Yeah, uh. Don't like talking about it though..." I said while grabbing my phone from my purse. I was now a bit upset he said that.

"Oh okay. Changing the subject." Louis said while looking at his phone.

I was now all upset. At the fact he brought that up. Liam look sad too. Very weird. Why was he sad? I mean I'm upset at Harry. But why is he all of the sudden sad. Is he sad because I'm single?
As we finished eating lunch. Liam insisted that we all go to his house. So I did.

Niall's POV

"Liam, don't be sad. You'll get over her. I promise." I said while not mentioning Sophia's name. I mean he has to get over her. She is a psychopath.

"Niall, it's just that I am getting over her. But then she pops in my mind. Then, Then Lilly shows up and then she gets my mind off of her. But then when she said she didn't want to talk about being single. I just felt sad. I mean she's beautiful, awesome amazing, and kind." Liam said.

HOLD UP. LILLY? LILLY as in my Guitar maker Lilly. They would make a cute couple. I should set them up.

"Well, I don't know man. Why don't I set her up on a blind date. But the guy is you. And she won't know." I said while clapping my hands like a silly girl. I need to stop doing that. Literally.

"That's a good idea but why don't I just talk to her. Like get to know her and then I ask her in a date." Liam said while fixing his hair.

"Okay, your plan works." I said while smiling. He smiled too that's good.

We got to Liam's flat, and the lads were already there talking to Lilly.

"Yeah I know! You car is totally badass. " Zayn said

"It's just an old classic mustang!" She said while laughing.

Liam was smiling. Daydreaming a bit...

"Liam, Liam! Earth to Liam." Harry said while clapping his hands and do all kinds of Werid stuff he does.

"Oh, wait huh? What happened?" Liam said, He looked confused.

"You doze off for a bit Li." Lilly said

"Oh my bad, I was thinking." He responded. He shoved his hands in his pocket and looked nervous.

We all entered his flat , Lilly was amazed. You could tell, because she was just like shocked.

"May I say, your flat looks like my flat." Lilly said while still looking shocked as if she couldn't believe it.

"Really?"I said

"Yeah, Just of course Liam's is much fancier. " Lilly said while laughing.

"Wow! Liam! Lets play games. Or something. No wait let's get to know each other!" Louis yelled. This lad is always excited the older he gets the more excited he is.

"Calm your tits Lou. " Zayn said.

"Is he really that loud?" Lilly whispered while looking at Louis.

"Yes. He is the hyper one. " I responded.

Liam's POV

I was preparing snack for all of us. Niall was hungry, already and we had just ate lunch.

"Hey Liam. I kind of don't drink soda. Do you by any chance have like lemonade or juice. " Lilly said while walking into my kitchen.

"Yeah I do. Can you take the snacks to the table while I take the drinks." I asked while putting the last things together.

"Sure Liam." She responded and took the thing to the other room we were gonna hang.

We all sat down and asked random questions about each others life's. We basically told each other everything. It was getting dark already. It was 7:30pm. The lads weren't tired. I knew that because they decided to order Pizza hut. And when they order food that means sleep over or something.

"So why are you single? Or what happened to you and your past relationship if you don't mind me asking? " I said while looking at my hands and back too her.

"I don't like getting hurt. My past relationship was going good until he cheated and try to hit me.... Sorry can we not talk about it right now. " She said, whilst wiping a tear away from her eye. Must've been real bad breakup. I can relate...

"Oh, kind if same with me. Just that my ex. Cheated on me with one of my best friends from when we were younger. Yeah, let's go eat...." I said, I didn't want to make it any awkward. So we just went to the kitchen and ate.

-------------

It takes me a while to update because my phone shuts off and then deletes half my story and yeah. sorry.