Chapter 13:

Liam's POV:

The wedding was over, and we had to put the presents and cake over on Lilly's parents car.

Georgie and her husband left already to there honey moon. They look so happy. I'm glad I was apart of this, part of Lilly's family.

"Baby I am tired. I had the time of my life. I'm glad I spent it with you." Lilly said.

"Me too. Lets go. Your parents are outside waiting." I said.

We went outside ans there were a lot of flashes.

Only one thing.

PAPARRAZI.

"Liam, who is this? Girlfriend or Side Chick." Pap said.

"Liam is this your new girlfriend? " Another said.

"Give a little kiss." another yelled.

We headed towards the car not caring what paps said. We knew what we were and if the world wanted to know I woukd tell them.

I turned the engine in and left towards her house.

>>>>>>>

"Babe, unzip my dress will ya?" She said.

"Okay. I'll take out our clothes." I said

I unzipped her dress, got our clothes and got dressed.

"Look I just got more than 2k follows on Twitter and instagram." She said.

"Look what they said." I said

It said:  @RealLiamPayne:  Is this your girlfriend?  She's gorgeous. -@HOLLYWOODLIFE

Another: @RealLiamPayne:  Good job mate you finally asked her. -@NiallHoran

"Wow, this is cool. " She said

"Right. They Ship us already too. They said Lili, for eva! " I said

Wow that sounded gay. The last part. Haha.

"Lili, cute. " She said.

We saw more tweets until we finally fell asleep.

<<<<<<<<<<

Next Morning:

Lilly's POV:

I was ready to leave, literally. I'll miss my dad though.

Liam was putting our things away, while I packed snacks again. While I packed snacks I was watching E news, they were talking about one direction. I all of the sudden got into It.

"Hello, E news watchers, we have juicy news on One Direction and Liam Payne. Girls don't get jealous or mad. First on me Direction." Giliana said.

"One Direction break up or not? Boys want to do two more years together. 2 more albums, 2 more tours. Simon says They'll eventually breakup, and become there own artists. What do you think?" Another reporter said.

"Ands back on Liam Payne, we got a few snaps of him and Mystery girl. Liam is this your girlfriend?  Seems like it. They were holding hands and having there times of there life, Ex girlfriend Sophia, got kicked out.  Plus, Liam and Mystery Girl look in love. I ship them, they look so cute!" Giliana said

I turned off the tv and smiled.

"Dad,  Mom, Brad. We are leaving." I yelled

"Oh, why so early?" Dad said.

"Because Liam,  has a life dad, and I have two jobs. And I'd I'm not at work Tommorow I could het fired. " I said.

"Well we will come visit. I love you." Dad said

"Bye sis, I'll miss you." Brad yelled as he ran up to me.

"Bye Lily, you'll be missed." Mom said

"Bye mom." I said.

I walk towards the car and said goodbye.

My dad was already crying. I only live two three hours away.

"Thanks Liam for coming , and spending time with my family." I said

"No problem babe. " Liam said while kissing the back if my hand.

With that we left home.

-_-_-_-_____-_-_-_-_---_-_------_-_-_-_

Uh, more chaptaaahs coming soon, more drama,  more romance.