Engagement (2)☺️

Hello guys and thank you for accepting the invitation and having us with your auspicious presence to bless the cutest couple Swara and Sanskar....

So will it be a peaceful event or will some twist come along... 😉😉😉😉

❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️❣️

Swarn mansion was decorated just like a bride. There was a lots of hustle bustle in the environment. Khushi was running around the hall checking the last minute preparations. Arnav was just pacing in Swara's room impatiently, while she was taking a shower.

His eyes land her wardrobe, he walks towards it and takes out an album. He opens it and looks at all the photos of baby Swara. He smiles seeing them when he hears the door open. He looks up and finds Swara standing there wearing a cute baby pink frock. She frowns seeing Arnav so sad,so she walks and stands in front of him but he doesn't notice her.

She sits down on her knees and holds his hands. Arnav looks at her and smiles through tears. Swara immediately cups his face in her little hands.

"Bhaiyu... What happened??? Why are you crying??? Did you get hurt somewhere??? "she asked in a panicked tone...

Arnav smiles listening to her... "Doll, do you think your Bhaiyu will cry if he is hurt???"

Swara innocently nods her head in a no. "Then why are you crying Bhaiyu???" she asks him again.

"Bachha I'm just feeling guilty for forcing you into this marriage the last time. Your still very young for all these but because of me you had to... " he did not get to complete his sentence as he felt Swara palm on his mouth...

"Never... Never ever say that... You and I very well know that you can never do anything which is not right for me. You have always thought about me before yourself. My happiness comes first for you. And if I have not told you this then let me tell you that I'm very thankful to you for bringing Sanskar in my life. You know he is the second best thing in my life. " Swara said with honesty...

Arnav looks at her with so much pride in his eyes... "Oh then such is the first best thing???" he asks her to lighten the mood...

Swara keeps her head on his lap and sighs which was a comfortable one and says... "of course you..."

Both stay in the same position remembering their childhood and their parents when Khushi enters the room... "Baby doll... Oh god what will I do with these two kids... You both are still not ready... And Swaru don't you want to get engaged or what??? Seriously Arnav you also behave like kids sometimes... I sent you to get Swara ready but you preoccupied her on your talks... Why are you two standing there??? Still so many things are yet to be done... " Khushi keeps blabbering leaving the siblings in utter amazement...

Swara goes and holds Khushi's shoulders to stop her from talking... "Bhabhi... Relax... Breath in... Breath out... Calm down... Stop worrying so much and don't worry I'll get ready... Now that you have brought my dress I'll get ready quickly... And stop stressing out..." saying this Swara gives a kiss on Khushi's cheeks and goes towards the closet...

Khushi smiles seeing Swara that she fails to notice Arnav moving towards her... She gets startled sensing an arm around her waist. Arnav nuzzles in her nape and huskily says in her ears... "Jaan... I think I need to remind you that I'm not any kid but a grown up man... I thought you have anyway seen it but seems like you have forgotten... So shall I show you here in Gudiya's room or do you prefer our room???"

Khushi turns scarlet listening to him and nudges him in his stomach to get herself free... "You are so shameless... And now plz get the rings from our room... I'll help Swaru..."