🎶🎼Sangeet (2)🎼🎶

Hello friends... Well I'm back with the next part of Bandhan... I'm writing after so many days ago I hope it reaches your expectations. So lets continue with the Sangeet...

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

After Arnav and Khushi completed their performance Swara goes on the stage and takes them in a bone crushing hug.

"Give my Bhaiyu and Bhabhi a huge round of applause for such a romantic performance..." she says making everyone laugh at her cuteness...

Khushi kisses her cheeks and Arnav gives a kiss on her forehead.Khushi turns towards the audience, "Now everyone now the most awaited performance..." she is cut off by impatient bride.

"Bhabhi... When will I perform??? I have selected the song also... I'll start with 'Pallo latke' and then... " her rambling is stopped when the lights get dim and she feels a hand on her waist. She turns and finds Sanskar on the stage. She gets confused, just then she hears a music playing on the background and a smile automatically comes on her lips.

Both feel the world fading away and they reach their own dreamland where only they exist. As the song continues Swara starts singing the song along. Sanskar smiles at her as she was singing the male lyrics.

As the song ends Sanskar kisses her forehead and both keep swaying to their own music even after the song ends with Sanskar's hands securely around her waist and her head on his chest with eyes closed. So admired them while few Aww's could be heard.

The sounds of applause and hooting brought them back from dreamland. Swara looks at everyone with a shy smile and then hides her face in his chest making the audience laugh.

"Today my heartbeat is showing me her fifty shades of cuteness... I guess giving her extra chocolates was not a very good choice... She is just like a kid with high on energy... My kiddo... I hope I can keep this smile intact throughout my life... " he thought to himself while looking at Swara who now again was laughing with everyone.

"Now everyone is family time... Play the song... Come on everyone..." says Swara pulling everyone to the middle of the hall.

As the song starts everyone starts dancing crazily.

After the rocking performance another song plays making their crazy feet to move along with it...

The sangeet ceremony was a successful event and all the guests retire to their homes leaving behind the family.

Swara then goes to Aisha and Ansh and stands in front of them with her hands crossed in front of her chest and giving them a cute glare.

On the other hand Sanskar asks Ap and Dp to take rest and both of them leave to their mansion. Then Sanskar turns around and finds Khushi helping the workers clean the hall and Arnav just standing near her and admiring her. He smiles at them and then at the corner he finds his heartbeat shooting daggers at the couple. He sighs seeing her still active and goes towards her.

"You two should be punished... Specially you Ansh..." Swara says pointing her finger towards both of them. "How dare you Aishu!!! You vanish for so long without giving me any news about yourself and the progress of your love story."

Then she turns to Ansh, "And you Mr, you take my bestie and don't even bother to inform the cupid of your love story... I'm very angry at both of you..."

Aisha smiles at her kiddo friend and then winks at Ansh and then both of them both a big box of chocolates making Swara smile from ear to ear. But before she could take it two hands from either side hold the box. The three of look the person and find Sanskar and Arnav holding the box from either side. Both of them look at each other and an awkward silence is formed. Swara looks at both of them expectantly, Arnav decides to leave when another hand is placed on his hand on the box revealing it to be Khushi.

"Baby doll no more chocolates for today. You've had more than enough today, so now let Aisha and Ansh rest and you also go to your room and take rest. Tomorrow is your mehandi (henna ceremony), so you need to look fresh." Khushi says dismissing everyone except Arnav and Sanskar.

Swara looks at both of them and then at Khushi who assures her through eyes.

Both leave to their rooms leaving Arnav and Sanskar in the hall alone. Sanskar feels awkward and thinks of leaving.

"I think even I should leave..." saying this he is about to leave when Arnav stops him.

"Sanskar... I wanted to talk to you... Look I know I over reacted yesterday and whatever happened should not have happened... But... "Arnav tells him with a guilty voice,but is cut off by Sanskar, "I understand Arnav... I know Swara means a lot to you but I thought that I have your trust at least regarding Swara... I know you reacted on impulse but I just want you to know that I will die before thinking of even betraying her... I love her Arnav... More than you can think... And I'm least bothered what the world thinks about me... If my Swara trusts me I don't need anyone else not the thing is that she values you and your decision the most... She needs you on every step of her life so indirectly your opinion matters to me also... "

Arnav becomes more guilty, "Sanskar... I know you love my doll very much and that's the reason I've married her to you... And you are right that I acted on impulse yesterday and I'm sure I'll do the same every time something like this happens... Because I don't think before doing anything regarding princess... So I'm truly sorry... Plz forgive me... " Arnav says genuinely...

Sanskar smiles seeing The Arnav Rajput apologizing for the first time and without telling anything he hugs him. Arnav sighs in relief and hugs him back.

Swara and Khushi who were watching everything from above smile. Swara hugs Khushi happily, "Bhabhi thank you so much... I love you so much..."

Khushi chuckles and kisses her temple, ''Baby doll first of all no thank you accepted and secondly I love you too..."

🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵🎵

Then you so much guys for patiently waiting for me to return and for all the love and votes you give me... Love you all so much... 😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘