24 | Multimedia

Tom's Wife🇲🇽 is calling
Accept - Decline

"Blanca, are you okay?

"Harrison! Wha-what are you up to?"

"I'm on my way to workout with Tom. Uhm are you okay, you sound funny."

[hiccups] "I'm great! Just fine actually. I'm trying to find my way home right now. I'm down in the town - what's it called? You know down in the town - damn it. I don't remember."

"Oh ok- "

"Wait" [hiccups] "You're going to go meet Tom right now. Wow, he's the best isn't he? His face is so beautiful and his butt is nice too if we are being honest. Also, he's a really good kisser. Making out with him is the best thing I have ever experienced in the entire world. He's just so amazing - I love him." [hiccups] "Pero like I don't think he loves me anymore. And I know I love him. What's that thing that people say? I love one paralysis the number one end parabola man. That's how I feel about him. I love him but lately I just feel like it's not gonna be enough."

"Blanca - "

"It's okay, though. I'm down in the town with Steve."

"Who the hell is Steve?"

"Steve. You know Steve. Steve. Rogers. As in Captain America. Steve."

"Are you by yourself?"

"No I'm with Steve Rogers. I just said that Harrison - get it together."

"Stay on the line - I'm gonna get Jax or Luke to go pick you up."

"They hate me."

"They don't hate you B. And even if they hated you just at this moment, they wouldn't want you out downtown, completely hammered, by yourself."

"I'm not by myself Haz. I'm with Steve. You keep forgetting."

"Okay you're with Steve. But still."

"I guess I'll leave Steve."

•••

Thomas [BabyBoy🌙]
Blanca [MiReina🌈]

MiReina🌈
I love you Tohmsa. Yore teh bset. I can't believe u wree my boifiend

•••

@blancanieves: wat a mna

This tweet has been deleted

@blancanieves: Steve Rogers is the best men in existential 
This tweet has been deleted

***

I love one (1) drunk mess named Blanca.

INFINITY WAR TONIGHT I CANT MFG