37 | Youtube

"Tom's been gone for two weeks

"Tom's been gone for two weeks. So has the candy he got B."

[intro plays]

"Hey babes, my name is Blanca and I am here with one of my best friends Luke. This is my life."

"Today we are doing something a little different. We are going to ask each other to tell the story about some of the best memories we have - either together or not."

"PLOT TWIST: we can only say the stories in three words or short phrases."

"Thanks Luke, I love it when you scream in my ear."

"I know you do. First story I want you to tell: your first VidCon experience."

"Bump you man, you know how embarrassing this is for me. Okay, three phrases. YouTube crush. Maker Studios Party. Vomit."

"I like that you went there yourself, I didn't even ask for that specific thing. I was speaking in general."

"I remember very little apart from that, it still haunts me. Okay your turn: your first kiss."

"Damn it, I was gonna do this for you too. Okay: Wet. Braces. Blood."

"That's gross."

"Okay your turn: first kiss."

"Lipgloss. Hair. People staring."

"I feel like you could have picked better words but I'm gonna leave that there."

"Okay last one for you: first red carpet."

"Embarrassment. Embarrassment. One Direction."

"Imma let you have that one just because you are already beet red."

"Okay your last one: when you meet Zendaya."

"Oh my gosh, I'm so done with you. Okay, three words: tripping, giving myself a concussion, Tom crying laughing."

"That makes Tom sound mean."

"If the shoe fits - just kidding that boy is softest of all the soft."

"Ew. I'm done. Head over to my channel if you want to see the other half of these stories."

"Do all the things you do on videos and I will see you in my next vlog."

"Bye!"

[outro]

"Tom's FaceTiming you B."

"Yeah, it's our daily FaceTime time."

"Wow, okay Imma leave then. Y'all are too cute for me."

***
I'm in Texas so it's a little harder for me to update, sorry guys