ch. one

promises//one

-Brisa-

"Oscarrrrr" I whined as I was thrown over his shoulder. "Brissaaaa" he whined mocking my voice. "I don't understand why I'm being forced to stay with you this whole World Cup" I said groaning.

"Please just be tolerable Bris, I even got coach to book the hotel next to the beach for you. You keep me humble I just need you here" he said putting me down.

"I'm sorry Bubby, you're right I'm being a bitch" I said with regret. I stood on my tippy toes to hug him and smiled when he lightly pulled my ponytail.

"I knew you loved me. You can help us train and we can help you. Plus, you get to see your besties Neymar and Dani" he answered handing me one of my bags. "Get dressed nice please? We go to dinner with the team in," he paused to look at his phone.

I groaned again making him give me a mean stare. I just want to sleep. Jet lag is a bitch.

"45 minutes" he finished making me glare at him. "Christ Oscar, it takes me more than 45 minutes to get ready" I said taking my hair out of the ponytail and running my fingers through it.

"How dressy? On a scale of dinner with your boyfriends parents to wedding dressy?" I asked opening my suitcase that I had moved to my room.

"Boyfriends parents" he chuckled before leaving my room. I walked into the white bathroom and ran my fingers across the smooth sink before opening the glass shower door.

I turned on the shower and laid my outfit for the dinner out. I grumbled about boys not understanding how long it takes girls to get ready as I stepped into the shower . I quickly washed my body and my hair and then hopped out.

I hummed Dreaming by Smallpools as I changed into crop top with black polka dots. I slipped on spandex before putting on my black high waisted skirt that flowed near the top of my knee cap. I finished it off with black sandals that my mom bought for me when I was seventeen. My feet haven't grown since then.

I put my hair in a neat bun and covered up my blemishes with concealer before combing through my long eyelashes with black mascara. Finally, I made a thin line on my eyelid with liquid eyeliner to complete my look.

I grabbed my black clutch after putting money, my iPhone5s charger, and my ID. I grabbed my phone off of the dresser and checked the time. Good, I have ten minutes to spare.

A text message from Oscar popped up and I hesitantly opened it. Oscar is always doing something weird.

to: my annoying but awesome sister

i already left so I'm having Neymar pick you up. Love ya!

to: my stupid but sometimes sweet brother

I h8 u. You know he takes forever.

It's not that I didn't like Neymar, he was one of my best friends. We talk all the time. But like I said, he takes forever.

I groaned and waited patiently for the knock on my door that my brother said I would receive. I jumped up startled as I heard rapping on the door. "Christ Neymar, can you take any longer? I was literally falling asleep" I said as I opened the door. He smiled and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "I missed you Tiger" I said as he rubbed my back affectionately.

"Missed you too kitten. A month is too long"

"Awe you look cute" he said once he released me making me glare at him. "Awe you actually look good" I said eyeing him. "Thanks babe I tried" he said cockily making me roll my eyes but laugh.