ch. three

promises three//

-three lazy days later-

-Brisa-

"Rise and shine sleeping beauty!" Someone yelled yanking the curtains open. After spending a couple more nights with Neymar and Davi until Davi went back with his mom, I finally came back to my suite.

"Fuck off" I groaned rolling over and burying myself into the blanket. "Come on poptart!" I heard David yell before he snatched my blanket. "Oops sorry" he stifled a laugh. Neymar and Marcelo were giggling too.

"Their just panties get over yourself" I giggled. "Get out before I slit someone's throat" I said sitting up and rubbing sleep out of my eyes.

"Fine fine" he said walking out. I slipped on some sweatpants since I didn't know where we were going and walked into the main room.

"What time is it?" I yawned, grabbing a red apple from the fruit bowl. "8:30" Neymar answered looking at his watch.

"What the fuck?" I said turning around. "Where you goin?" Marcelo yelled since I made it back to my room. "Back to sleep!" I answered before flopping back on the bed.

"No no, we're going house hunting" Neymar said coming in my room. "Who said I was moving in with you?" I asked with a smirk.

"I did. Just for as long as were down here" he said laying his head in my lap. I combed my fingers through his hair coaxing a moan from him. "What are you guys doing in there?!" David asked a little panicked.

"Uhhh Ney harder" I moaned trying not to laugh. Marcelo burst in the room with his eyes covered and me and Neymar started dying.

"D-Did you see your face?" I asked wiping tears from my eyes. "Where's David?" I asked. "He was too scared to come and see"

"David!"

"What?!"

"They weren't fucking. They were playing with us" Marcelo pouted. "Anyways, I'm buying a house for me and you. Marcelo and David are buying a house for them and your brother. All on the same street so we'll be close" Neymar said looking up and me.

"So why isn't Oscar here?" My eyebrows furrowed. "Calvin Klein photoshoot. He'll be there when it's over"

I leaned down and flicked his nose. "Cool beans now get out so I can shower and get dressed"

After I showered I decided that I should look somewhat formal. I picked out a short peach crop top that had flower designs in the lace. I paired that with a high waisted white skirt and tan heels.

"Neymar!" I yelled. "What?" He asked coming into my room eating my pop tarts. "You're lucky I love you" I mumbled.

"Anyways, can you put this necklace on me?" I asked handing him a gold chain that had a small heart on it. "No problem babe" he asked leaning close to my ear.

He clipped it and placed a kiss to my bare shoulder causing me to shiver. "Hoop or stud?" I asked holding up two gold nose rings.

"Hoop"

I put it in then went to the bathroom to do hair and makeup. I did loose curls and sprayed it with hairspray so they wouldn't fall out during the day. Finally I finished with simple makeup. Eyeliner, mascara, concealer, and a little bit of eyeshadow.

"Okay I'm done now" I said smiling at Neymar. "You look beautiful as always"

I blushed and hugged him tightly. He kissed my forehead and let me go. "So how long is this gonna take?" I asked as we all rode the elevator to the lobby.