ch. four

promises four//

•filler•unedited•

((authors note at the end, i have a lot of them, im sorry))

-Brisa-

"When do you start playing again?" Neymar asked as we cuddled in the master bedroom of the new house. I'm so glad we bought it furnished. It would've taken long as hell to put furniture into this huge house.

The only room we had to redo was Davi's since it was another guest room. "Um I think I start training at the end of July and the season starts in October" I answered tracing the tattoo on his chest.

We're not dating, but we sure do act like it. The only time we don't act like we're dating is when were in public. Other than that we kiss and call each other the cutesy pet names. We just haven't dropped the L word a lot.

"What do you want to do today meu amor, it's only ten?" He said huskily, with a deep and alluring morning voice. "Mall later but I just wanna cuddle" I said nuzzling my face into his warm chest.

"Can I take you on a date later?" He asked, lifting my head up and leaning in slightly. "Of course baby" I whispered and my eyes flickered from his eyes to his pink before connecting our lips.

"What do I need to wear?" I asked pulling away again. "Something fancy, doesn't have to be a dress" he said quietly before pushing his lips on mine again.

"Mm, let's go watch a movie" he said, humming on my lips as he pulled away. "Okay" I said rolling over and off the bed.

"Ow fuck" I groaned giggling. Neymar started to laugh which made me laugh because his laugh is perfect.

"I need some shorts" I mumbled searching through the drawers. "No you don't babe, it's just you and me" he said slapping my ass which me made me squeal and slap his arm whilst smiling.

"Baby please" he said wrapping his arms around my waist to pull me away from the drawer. "Fine" I sighed. I grabbed one of his shirts to pull over my purple sports bra.

"Grab your blanket baby, were going to the theater room" he said pecking my lips several times making me giggle. I grabbed our phones and the blanket before going to the cold basement.

Neymar was already putting a movie in. "What did you put in?" I asked plopping down on the couch/chair.

"Our favorite" he said turning around slightly to flash me his amazing smile. "Lion King?!" I asked excitedly and he nodded. "I'll go get the snacks" I said turning around but he pulled me back. "What?" I asked confused.

He pushed his plump lips on mine and we kissed for a while before I pulled away. "You little shit!" I shouted as I ran up the stairs making him laugh.

I grabbed gummy bears, skittles, and some chocolate. "Babe!" Neymar shouted up the stairs and I dropped the packet of skittles out of my mouth to talk.

"What?"

"Maria is calling you!"

"Answer it!"

"No it's gonna be awkward!"

"Neymar!"

"Brisa!" He shouted mocking me. I have to think quickly.

"I won't kiss you!"

"Fine I- oh it stopped ringing" he said snickering. "Asshole" I mumbled before picking up my skittles and walking downstairs.

"Why'd you start without me you loser" I said plopping down on the couch once again. "Because you took forever" he shrugged and pulled me into his lap.