Best Day Ever

I got up at like 10 to realize that I was late for our little movie date. I asked him if he could pick me up from my house and he said sure. When he got there all he could say was you look amazing. We got in the car and he told me that we were going on a double date I said OK . we got there and I saw Sara and Douglas I was like please tell me that Sara and Enrique aren't who we are going on a double date with .

   "Well here they are ! " I was stunned to see Enrique checking me out and Dustin checking her out. when we got I there I ended up sitting by Enrique and she ended up sitting with Dustin. she texted me and said that she forgave me and I said OK well should we switch dates.

" Um I'm going to get some popcorn Keilani want to go with me ??"

"Sure" I said

"Look I want Dustin and you want Enrique so let's just slowly get into there arms. Just start crying say that you don't think Dustin loves me. "

" geese I missed my great planner . " so we went back .

"where's the popcorn ?" Dustin asks. that was when she gave me the signal . I burst into tears.

"I don't think Dustin loves me any more ! First I catch him cheating and now he doesn't even want to sit by me. " I sat down and I leaned on him. he was just hugging me and patting my back.

"its OK relax. I love you . He started to explain that she didn't even love him and that all she talks about is Dustin Dustin Dustin ." I looked at him and we just kissed . we didn't stop until I pulled away to catch a breath.  I told Enrique to take me to my apartment . He drove there and I asked if he wanted to stay the night with me just no funny bissness. I showed him the guest room and told him that I felt safer with him here because there has been a lot of breakins .

  We both went to sleep . I woke up to hearing my window be opened up.I screamed ,"Enrique help someone is breaking in !" instantly he ran in and started to throw things while I called 911.

"911 what is your emergency"

"Someone is breaking into my house "

"OK just stay calm ! Where is your location "

" I'm at 19463 gwenwood Los Vegas " As I was speaking to the lady the burglar ran off and I broke into tears . He came and hugged me as tight as he could . I felt like I was really loved and I was not being used . I might think about my future with him .

"Mam are you there is everything okay ? Did anyone get hurt ? " she asked questions with concern and within a few minutes the police came and we had to tell them exactly what happened.