Hogwarts Sweet Hogwarts

Anna's P.O.V
"Anna hunny, get up. It's almost time to leave" My mom called.
Yawning, I turned over in my bed and looked at my clock.
 15 minutes till the train departs
Wait, 15 minutes till the trian departs?!
Why am I always late?
Jumping out of bed, I ripped my clothes over my body and ran into the bathroom.
Brushing my hair and doing my makeup, I grabbed my skateboard and headed out the door.

Having already sent my bags out yesterday, I was able to take the fireplace to the station.
"Have an amazing time honey. Dont forget to write" Mom said giving me a tight hug.
"I wont. I promise." I replied hugging back.
"Rememeber to keep your grades up and stay out of trouble." My dad butted in, giving me a hug as well.
Telling them both I loved them, I stepped into the fireplace and threw the powder.
I was gone.

Stumbling out of the fireplace into an abandoned room, I turned toward the door closest me and stepped into the station.
People were all buzzing about throwing bags here and there, worried about making their train.
Throwing my board on the ground, I hoped on it and glided down to platform 9.
Coming near the brick wall  I  rolled right through it and onto good old 9 3/4.
I skated toward the Gryffindor compartments, way too excitied to see my friends.
Flipping my board up, I took the steps two at a time and entered the train.
Speed walking, I reached that same compartment I took 1 year ago and stepped inside.
"Hey Guys!" I screamed, seeing their bright faces.
"Oh my godric, Anna! I miss you so much!" Hermione came and squeezed me tight.
Giving me a mouthful of her hair in the process.
"I missed you too!" I said, gasping for breath.
"Well we missed you more" the twins stated, coming over and making me a Anna sandwich.
Laughing, I looked at Ron on the seat and sighed.
"Yeah, Yeah, missed you too." Ron stated, smiling a bit.
"Where are Harry and Ginny?" I asked, looking around curious.
"They are with Neville" Hermione replied, patting the seat next to her.
Taking the seat, we talked about each others summer's and how happy we were to be back. The twins hounded me about all my "Crazy" muggle stories and I told them in detail about what happened over break.
Noticing the train slow down, I grabbed my board off the floor and headed toward the exit.
Why does the trip always feel so short?
"What's that?" George asked, pointing toward the skate board.
"oh, it's a muggle way of transportation. It's called a skateboard. Here watch."
Coming out of the compartment and into the long hall, I skated the length of it.
"Wicked" George laughed, giving me a high-five.
Walking off the train, I was surprised to see carriages instead of boats but It was a relief.
I was still terrified of water and havent stepped foot into a ocean or lake since the 2nd task of the tournament.
Skating over to the carriages, Harry was already in the one with Ginny, Neville, Ron and Hermione. Reaching my hand out, Harry helped me up.
Looking over, I saw a girl our age with bright blonde hair looking at me with a smile. I had no idea who she was but she seemed nice.
"Hi, im Anna Brookes. What's your name?" I asked holding my hand out.
Shaking it, she stated. "Luna Lovegood, very pleased to meet you" Her voice had a dreamy tone to it and it reminded me of a childs.
The carriage jerked to life and we followed a wooded path leading up to the grand doors of the Hogwarts castle.

Draco's P.O.V
God, she was more beautiful then I remembered.
My mind didn't do her justice.
Seeing her roll toward the carriages, my heart pounded out of my chest.
Looking her up and down, I thought I was going to drop dead on the spot from how fucking gorgeous she was.
Her long legs were tanned to perfection being exposed by bright orange shorts that fit her in all the right places. Moving my gaze up, her tiny waist was exposed as well, wearing a white tank top that was made to show her figure. Watching her throw her small arms up toward the carriage her long blonde hair trailed behind her like satin.
Seeing her beauty in person, only pissed me off.
I messed everything up with the one girl who still had my heart.
Who will always have my heart.
Walking toward the Slytherin Carriages, I sank in the seat and held my head in my hands.
Ive only been here 2 minutes and already im miserable.
Keeping my head down, I heard people filling in the seats around me.
"Hey, you alright mate?" 
Looking up, a guy about my age I never saw before spoke to me as if we were best friends.
"Uh yeah, great." I replied.
Shoving his hand in front of me, "Hey, my names Sam Charles. Nice to meet you"
Taking his hand and shaking it, I tried to smile a bit. "Draco......Malfoy. Nice to meet you too. So you a first year?" I asked curious because there was no way he could be.
"Nah, Ive known about being a wizard for awhile I just couldnt leave home" He said, looking a little uncomfortable now.
"For what reason?" I asked, I didnt care if he didn't want to talk about it. Im curious now.
"Some stuff I did back in America. I was in a Juvenile program and couldn't leave the country but im here now." He said, leaning back against the seat.
"Well, welcome to Slytherin. Glad to see you at least got in a good house." I smirked.
"At least I know someone here" He replied, motioning toward me.
"Yeah, I'll help you out." I said with a nod of my head.
Pulling up to the castle now, I showed my new friend to the Great Hall and his new seat next to me.