Death Eater and The Order

Anna's P.O.V
Today was the day everything would change,
Draco was becoming a Death Eater
The Slytherin Prince is now going to be Voldemort's right hand man and im not sure how im going to feel about him after this.
Im scared that he's going to let the power get to his head
Become just like his father, my father.
I kissed him yesterday knowing it will be the last kiss we would ever share as Draco and Anna.
After today, we will be the Death Eater and The Order.

Two hours before the cermony, my mom brings me upstairs with a grin on her face.
Opening the door to my room, I see a short tiny skin-tight dress laying on my bed with platform heals.
"Shouldn't I be wearing, I dont know. Something a little more covering?" I gave my mom a curious look.
"It's perfect for you baby girl. Now are you going with Peter?" My mom wiggled her eyebrows and I laughed.
"I didn't answer him. I kinda wish someone else asked me." I muttered.
"WHO!" My mom exclaimed, shaking me by my shoulders.
"Draco" I whispered.
"Oh honey, don't you worry. That boy has it for you bad."My mom answered with a wave of her hand.
"Really?"
"Trust me" and I did trust my mom.

Getting dressed, I curled my dirty blonde hair into ringlets and put makeup on.
I made it a little darker, which popped the green right out of my eyes.
Eyeing my tiny frame in the mirror, I looked like  perfect.

"I can't believe I get to have that, on my arm all night" Peter stated, eyeing me up as well.
I laughed out of nervousness. Although Peter was very attractive, I just didn't feel that way about him.
"Sha'll we go?" He asked, extending his arm.
"Lets" I answered, linking mine with his.

Walking into the Manor, it was elegant as always and full of people dressed in beautiful attire.
Grabbing my hand, Peter directed us toward the food table.
"If you dont eat something you're going to starve. Look at you, if you turn to the side, you'll disappear!" Peter exclaimed.
I laughed at his light mood and almost forgot why we were really here.
"Draco! Ive been waiting to hear from you all summer. How are you?" Pansey asked, fawning over Malfoy.
I ignored their dull conversation and turned my full attention to Peter.
Throwing his arm around my shoulders, he walked us over to the couch.
Sitting down, he never moved his arm away and scootched closer to me.
"Have I ever told you about the time with the Fisher Man and the yelping yellows?" He asked
"No" I chuckled.
"Didn't think so because it never happened." He smiled down at me.
His humor was amazing tonight and it was just what I needed.

"You mind" Draco asked, motioning for us to seperated.
Going to sit inbetween us, we were scrunched tight together on the couch.
Now putting his arm around my shoulder's, Draco kissed me on the cheek.
"Ello Dollface" He chuckled into my hair.
Smelling the whisky on his breath, i knew he wasn't himself.
"Ello Malfoy has someone been drinking." I asked, cocking my eyebrow up.
"Have I ever told you, you smell like heaven. At least this is what id think heaven smells like. Dont you think Peter?" He stated, looking at Peter.
"I guess" Peter answered.
"You guess! You just guess. You have the prettiest girl in London under your arm and you just "Guess" she is the best thing you've ever had. Well..................I guess she's under my arm now isn't she?" Malfoy went on and on.
"Peter would you excuse us" I smiled, grabbing Draco by the arm.
Pulling him up, I wrapped my arm around his waist and we walked into the kitchen.
"kiss me." He murmmered in my face.
"Ugh, Malfoy get a pulse. Your breath smells like dragon piss" I chuckled as he toppled onto the floor.
Little did I know, he was going to take me with him.
Falling ontop of him, I rolled off and layed next to him on the tile floor.
"You're to pretty to be real" He slurred, poking me on the tip of the nose.
"Trust me, I am." I laughed.
Grabbing me by the waist, he pulled me into him.
"Oh, I know" He winked at me.
"Paw's off Malfoy. We need to sober you up."
Grabbing his wand, I conjoured up a cup of coffee and toast.
"Here, drink. Eat." I stated. "Obliterate"
Whipping his memory clean of the past halfhour, I walked out of the room and returned to Peter.
"He should be good as new" I exclaimed.
As if on cue, Draco walked out as fine as could be shaking people hands and acting like a real host.
Watching Pansey make her kill for him again, I swiftly beat her to Draco.
No im not jealous......
Im just......
Saving a friend.
"Hey, I missed you" I stated, grabbing Draco by the waist and leaning up to kiss him on the cheek.
"Draco, you didn't tell me Anna and you were, umm...back together." Pansey said through tight lips.
"Oh....oh Yeah. Yep. We sure are" He smiled down at me.
"Smooth" I whispered.
"Cute" Pansey stated.
I didn't have to turn around and look to see she wasn't happy.
"Draco, I think the cermony is about to start you should...."
But before I could finish Draco crashed his lips on mine in a passionate, breathless kiss.

"I have to go" He whispered walking away.
"Uh-huh" was all i could say.
I just had a kiss that will make anyother blush.
I was so in love with this guy and I couldn't do anything about it.
Finding my parents, we entered the main room where the cermony was being held.
Everyone was standing in rows, sectioned off from left to right.
Taking my spot next to my parents, I gasped at the sight of the Dark Lord.
It took everything I had to keep my feet planted where I was.

Hearing the big double doors open, we all turned and watched Draco walk down the aisle to the Dark Lord.
I couldn't watch. I just staired at my feet.
When he reached the front, everyone bowed.
I followed suit and tried not to listen to the Dark Lord talk.
 "Do you Draco Malfoy, wish to follow me and be my faithfull servent" I let a tear escape my eye.
"I do" Draco Replied.
Grabbing his arm, he ripped Dracos sleeve up and brought the Dark Mark upon him.
Another tear.
Everyone clapped
Except me.
"Anna, now" My dad stated, pulling my arm.
Walking with my father to the front of the room, I had no idea what he was doing.
"My Lord" My father bowed
"So nice to see you Harley" Voldemort stated, looking back at me.
"This is my daughter, Anna" he pushed me forward.
I stood stalk still, afraid.
"Well isn't she just a pretty thing" He circled around me.
I cringed
"Plan on having your cermony soon?" Voldemort asked.
My dad replied
"Yes"

Running out of the room and away from the Dark Lord, I followed where I saw Draco leave.
Opening the door to the library, the room was big and empty.
Throwing my shoes on the ground, I layed down on the sofa.
Hereing a strange noise, I looked up to see the bookcase turning into the wall.
Draco walked out, tears still wet on his cheeks.
"Draco, what's wrong" I exclaimed, running over and wrapping my arms around him.
He kissed the top of my head and we stayed like that for awhile, unmoving.
Suddenly, he moved his arm away from me like I was on fire.
"Son of a......." He mummbled, grabbing ahold of his arm.
Sitting in an arm chair, I knelt beside the chair on the floor.
"Let me" Grabbing his arm, I carefully rolled his sleeve up exposing his new mark.
The Skin on his arm was beat red and looked like it had sun blisters.
He was in alot of pain and I did the only this I could think of to subside the pain, I blew cold air on it.
Running my fingers on his arm in little patterns, I blew on the red mark till it actually looked normal again.
Taking a break, I looked up at Draco. His eyes were closed and he seemed to have calmed down.
Sitting on the ground with my legs in front of me, I leaned against the chair inbetween Draco's legs.

I had no idea what time it was  or when I had fallen asleep but I was woken up by my dad's screams.
"ANNALIESE, WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN?" My dad yelled, storming into the library.
"I've been in here dad" I answered.
"How dare you just walk away from the party like that? Who do you think you are? It doesn't look very good, me not knowing where my daughter is." He was furious and I just wanted him to get this over with.
"Dad, I went to find Draco." I stated, not really telling a lie.
Looking behind me, Draco was still sleeping on the chair behind me.
My dad gave me a small smile.
I know, he actually smiled.
"I see. Paradon my rudeness. You stay with Draco, I'll return to the party" He smiled, again!
The only reason my dad didn't crucio me into next sunday is because he thinks Draco and I are somehow going to be together forever and live happily ever after.

Standing up, my legs were stiff and sore.
Finding a green wool blanket, I layed it on Draco's lap and turned to go out the door.
Grabbing my heels on the way out, I almost had my hand on the knob when I felt arms around my waist.
"Why are you always running away from me?" Draco whispered in  my ear.
"Maybe because im smart" I chuckled.
"I wish you weren't" He grumbled.
Turning around, I wrapped my arms around his neck.
"Draco, if you haven't noticed. Im not running" I smiled
"Thank God" He whispered, before pulling my lips up to his.