Chapter 3: Hot Teachers and Eavsdropping

Hi, it's Courtney! Lena and I agreed on a pretty early update since we made you guys wait so long :S
Enjoy!! (*mutters*) ya little shitnuggets... Am I even allowed to say that on here? Idk
Shhh don't tell itsonmymind or ms_crow
_________________________

Troye groaned to himself as he turned his back on Tyler, heading into his first class of B day: social studies. What a horrible way to start a day that was already going downhill. He didn't know if he'd ever get used to Tyler's flirty nature. As it was, he'd had a hard time falling asleep the night before because . . . well, he didn't want Tyler to see him sleeping. What? You wouldn't want your crush to see you sleeping! Troye cringed at the thought of Tyler seeing drool streaming- wait. Hold up. Had he just referred to Tyler as his crush?
There it was again, that groan and conflicted feeling as he plopped into a random seat of what would probably be the most boring class ever.
Troye couldn't help it, the guy was drop-dead gorgeous and the full package, and he felt so stupid for liking him that way. There was no way Tyler would ever go for Troye, the awkward, scrawny, unpopular sixteen year old. Troye had no idea why his heart ached when he thought this.
Troye got his first genuine smile of the day when a very familiar and very welcome face sidled into the seat next to him.
"Hannah!" He squealed, glad that the bustling of students' belongings and desks was loud enough to cover his voice. Troye didn't want to attract attention to himself.
"You have no idea how glad I am that you're in this class, Troye." Hannah sighed, looking around the room skeptically. Troye agreed, there were three things that made this class awful:
1) it was first period .
2) it was a first period non-honors class (He was much too dumb to be in one of those, except English, which he excelled in), which meant that it was basically a room full of doofuses.
3) it was social studies. C'mon.
"Literally same. I don't think I could stand it in here without you."
As the bell rang and the rowdy kids took their time getting seated, Troye let his mind wander. He wasn't surprised when his thoughts landed on Tyler fucking Oakley.
What was Tyler doing right now? Was he in an awful class, like Troye? What did he have for first period?
I don't care what the bastard has for first period.
Besides, even if Tyler was in a class as obnoxious as Troye's, it wouldn't be a problem for him. He was the most popular boy in school, he had friends wherever he went.
"Sivan?" Troye snapped out of his thoughts when a silky voice with a Spanish accent called his name. Troye snapped his head up to see the teacher, and he let out a huff of breath he hadn't realized he'd been holding, repressing the urge to whistle.
He was a tall, Hispanic man with a well-kempt stubble and dark, curly hair. He looked to be in his late twenties. His professional outfit only magnified his sexiness: a crisp, dark maroon button-up with a black velvet tie, black dress pants, and shiny leather shoes. His body was a golden tan and well-built.
Not exactly Troye's type, but damn was he something to look at.
"Here!" Troye yelped, feeling a blush rising in his cheeks when he realized he'd been spacing out.
When the man's warm chocolate-brown eyes met his, Troye felt as if he could've melted into a puddle.
The teacher gave him a lingering look of . . . curiosity? And moved down the list of names.
"Okay!" He said when he was done, and his accent had Troye positively swooning.
He turned to the blank board with an Expo marker, scrawling his name in very big and beautiful handwriting. "I am Mr. Zapata. I will be your Social Studies teacher for this year. I am aware that this subject is, well, a pain in the arse to many of you," he said, making some girls giggle."but I will try to make it as least miserable as possible."
Troye felt an unfamiliar smirk pulling at the corners of his lips. Suddenly Social Studies didn't sound so awful.
He's still not as hot as Tyler, nagged a voice in the back of Troye's mind. And he knew it was right.

Tyler's POV

Tyler was having a much better day than Troye from the moment he woke up. When his eyes opened, he was met with the beautiful sight of Troye's angelic sleeping face on the top bunk across from his bed.
Tyler didn't want to be a stalker, but he couldn't help it. Once he laid his eyes on Troye, he couldn't seem to tear them away.
There was something about this boy that was different from all the other guys he flirted with. Tyler couldn't quite put his finger on it, but it was there. He found himself wanting to know everything about Troye. For whatever reason, he wanted to know all his traits, from his favorite song to his turn-ons. Admittedly, he would've wanted to know those anyway. He wasn't sure Troye himself even knew, the sixteen year old was such a hopeless prude.
Tyler's mood had gone from star struck to pure glee when he saw that Troye had woken up with a morning wood. It was sexy as fuck for one, and he could only imagine all the ways he'd be teasing Troye about it in the near future.
After he and Troye departed for first period, Tyler headed to what was, in his opinion, the most boring class ever. Social Studies.
It was especially bad for Tyler because he had honors Social Studies, which meant the class was most likely full of quiet nerds.
I wish Troye was in this class.
Woah, where the hell had that thought come from?
Wanting Troye in his class meant Tyler wanted to spend time with the boy, which, he told himself, wasn't true. He only wanted Troye's body.
Not true.
Tyler really wished his thoughts would shutup. He didn't think he could handle being just friends with Troye. But if he did have him then, for the remainder of the school year, they'd have a pretty awkward roomie relationship.
Overtaken by confusing thoughts and unfamiliar feelings, Tyler plopped nonchalantly into a chair in the middle of the classroom.
He wasn't surprised when he was flooded by people, which was a relief. He needed distraction from troublesome thoughts.
To be honest, these people weren't a supreme alternative to thinking about Troye, but Tyler didn't have much of a choice.