Part 2

Part Two

*Rythian's POV*

"May I ask why your alone in the forest?" I ask.

"Well, I was, cast out." She said sadly. My eyes widen. Cast out? Just like me...

"By who?" I push further.

"Duncan...." She mumbled. I suddenly feel rage at the mention of that name. I keep a cool exterior.

"Science boy." I growl.

"You know him?" Her eyes flick to mine.

"You could say that." I say.

She looked slightly suspicious. "Why are you out here?"

"Same reason. Cast out. Misunderstood." I spit out.

"Nice to know there's someone like me." She smiled a bit.

"So what's with the purple glow?" I ask.

"Oh that. Ya, there was a accident. And now I am infected with flux." She explains, "I could ask the same to you."

"Well, I..." I start, "You gotta swear you won't tell anyone. I don't usually trust people with this information." I say seriously.

She nods, "I promise."

"Okay, well. Along the same lines as you. It was an accident. Now, I'm part, enderman." I say the last part somewhat hesitantly.

"Really?" She asks obviously intrigued.

"Yep. Check it out." I focused my magic, and used a simple teleportation spell. I appeared a few feet away.

She looked amazed, "That's so cool!" She said.

"You're not freaked out?" I asked, surprised.

"No. Why would I be?" She asks.

"Well that's a first." I mumble.

*Kim's POV*

I liked Rythian. He seemed nice. He was cute. And he talked to me as if I wasn't infected. We just talk for while. You know, just normal stuff. We didn't question each others purpleness, any further. We talked as if we were normal people. That's when he asked me,

"Kim, I know this seems weird, and really soon, but will you build a base with me?"

My eyes go wide, "Well I, I, um.." I stutter.

"I'm sorry. I should have never asked." He said starting to fly away.

I grab his hand to pull him back down, "Hold on, you didn't let me answer."

He just stared at me.

"My answer is yes."

"Really?" He asked surprised.

"Of course." I say with a smile.