Reignite The Flame

*April's pov*

[A month later June 11th I had the babies last week Ethan named them: Serenity Marie Choi and Ethan Alexander Choi Jr. Frankie is at the movies with Jo the newborns are sleeping and the older twins are spending the night at the Halsteads. We also signed the divorce papers. It's 6:30pm Ethan and I are having dinner I drink some wine as Ethan says:]

"I have to leave next week."

"So what does that mean for us?"

"I'm going to the treatment center but it's outpatient therapy. What do you say we go on a vacation just the two of us?"

"I can't leave Serenity and EJ. Even if we did take them it wouldn't be fair to the others."

"How about this you and I go to marriage counseling. When you were giving birth you died April and I realized that this isn't what I wanted our marriage to be like. I had spent so much time worrying about how I hurt you physically that I didn't know that I was hurting you emotionally. Does that make sense?"

"Sort of. I guess. What are you saying Ethan?"

"I think I should move out."

"What? Why?"

"We need to get back to basics so how about after every therapy session we go to dinner and talk about it or we can talk about anything you want. Recreate the romance build new bridges over familiar water. What do you say?"

"Can I think about it?"

"Take all the time you need. More wine?"

"I shouldn't."

"The babies are down for the night. Come on have a glass of wine with me."

"Okay. Just not too much."[Ethan refills our glasses an hour later we're in the kitchen dancing to no music I have my head on Ethan's chest we're swaying back and forth we don't notice Erin, Jay, Maggie, Barry, Natalie, Will, Jo, Logan, Kelly, Frankie, Gia, Rafi, Cam, Lena — Maggie's baby — and Xander standing there I whisper:]"I think we have an audience."

[I get out of the car and walk into Ethan's house I go in the kitchen I see them dancing I say:]

"Hey Ethan. I have something important to tell you but I need you sitting down. Oh my bad."

"No it's okay. I should check on the twins."

"We're fine Mommy."

"I know I'm talking about your little brother and sister."

"Do you want to go to dinner with me tomorrow night?"

"I would love to."

"Can I call you tomorrow April?"

"You better. Thanks for the dance."

"Hello Ethan I have news. Come on we can go outside."[we go outside and Ethan gets two beers out of the cooler and offers me one I say:]"No thanks."

"Did something happen to Mom and Dad?"

"No. They're fine just sit down."[He sits down Asher walks in grinning like an idiot he comes over and kisses me we kiss slowly and passionately we continue to kiss he pulls away and whispers softly:]

"I'm so in love with you and I honestly cannot wait until we have our baby."

"Asher."

"What's this important news?"

"You're gonna be an uncle!"

"Are you serious? I'm really gonna be an uncle? Do Mom and Dad know?"